Wednesday, 19 May 2010

Emma Finally Finished

I have finally finished stitching Tanya’s “Jane Austen and Me…the Emma Project” I adored this piece, the colours are so lush…a total joy to stitch. It is stitched on 32c Antique White Belfast Linen with the recommended DMC threads.I have not decided how to finish her as yet but will show you when I have.

SDC11272 SDC11269 SDC11271SDC11270 

I took a couple of piccies of a chocolate faced little monkey yesterday so you all could see..

SDC11268  SDC11264SDC11265 SDC11266

Not a lot happening here at the moment, we did manage to get the garden into some semblance of order over the weekend, just in time for the sunshine :0) great planning eh!!

My friend has got 3 girls and has just given me a huge pile of summer dresses for Martha so the washing machine is on overtime…at least I can hang them all out to dry in the lovely sunshine.

Back to the bathroom this weekend, wood cladding to finish then for the painting to commence.

Hoping you all have a good week…

Hugs & Stitches

Elisa x

13 comments:

Sweet Sue said...

Beautiful!

Julie said...

Super finish, i agree, magnificent colour combination in this one

Angela said...

Beautiful stitching.

Are taking credit for the sudden improvement in the weather then? If so get back out in that garden quick lol

Hilda said...

Dear Elisa,
enchanting! Both your finished stitching work and your little chocolate fairy ;-)

Hugs from Austria
Hilda

Lesleyanne said...

Another beautiful finish. Chocolate monkey is also gorgeous. Good luck with the bathroom.

Michelle said...

Its lovely Elisa well done - the colours are really pretty. I can't believe how your little girl is growing - she is so like her brother.
Michelle x

Theresa said...

Beautiful finish!!! I'm in love with the colors as well~~

Your baby is growing so fast!!!! She is adorable!!

Christine said...

Your Emma Sampler is absolutely gorgeous

Karan said...

Lovely finish & an even lovelier little monkey - can't believe how much she's grown since your last pics. Hope the decorating is going well & that you're continuing to enjoy the nice weather. :0)

Sally said...

I absolutely love your finish Elisa. It's so pretty and I agree the colours are gorgeous.

Martha is such a little sweetie.

Stitchabilities said...

What a lovely piece! and what a cutie pie Martha is even with the chocloate covering!!

Angela said...

Congrats on the finish, I love this chart too :) The colors are so pretty!

Brigitte said...

This is a great finish. What a lovely piece. I'm looking forward to seeing how you will finish-finish it.