Tuesday, 15 June 2010

Red House Finished

SDC11310

Here is my finished “Red House in Winter”, for the LHN Ornament SAL. I loved stitching this design, I think it is my favourite so far. It is stitched on 32c Murano fabric with DMC threads and I backed it with red “christmassy” fabric and finished it with ribbon hanger fixed by buttons. For the house I used DMC variegated thread.

I will post a life update very soon, as always it is hectic here…my blog reader has about 600 posts for me to catch up on too…argh…where does the time go…

Hugs & Stitches

Elisa x

10 comments:

Hilda said...

Dear Elisa,
this LHN-design is soooo wonderful. I adore it!

Hugs from Austria
Hilda

Shirley said...

Beautiful piece of work and I love the way you've finished it off. Happy stitching, Shirley

staci said...

Darling finish Elisa! Love the red buttons and ribbon, so festive!

corinna said...

looks beautiful and bright
if you have not sold your passe compose redwork hearts pattern then i am interested
thanks
corinna

Lesleyanne said...

A beautiful finish Elisa. This is one of my favourites but mine has had to go in the bin. Maybe I'll start it again sometime. Lovely finish.

Theresa said...

This is soooo adorable!!!!!! Great finish!!!!!!

Christine said...

What a lovely finish Elisa!

Michelle said...

Its lovely Elisa - I like this one too. Michelle x

Sally said...

That is gorgeous Elisa. I really like this one as the colours are so rich.

Karan said...

Gorgeous ornie & love how you've finished it. :0)