Here is my completed “Snowy Pines” for the LHN Ornie SAL blog, which I loved stitching, it is stitched on 32c Murano Cream with DMC threads. I finished it with brown and green checked fabric to back and brown ribbon and metal buttons….only 2 more to go to catch up!!
I sent a PIF to Chrizette in South Africa over a month ago and she has still not received it, I fear it has got mislaid in the World Cup fever over there…so I am going to show you pictures of it and if it hasn’t arrived with her by mid July I will stitch her another piece.
It is a freebie design by Cathy Roy stitched on 28c Jobelan in Baby Pink with Crescent Colours and GAST threads. I backed it with the rosebud fabric shown in the photo and edged it with a pink trim.
Thank you to everyone who has messaged me to purchase or trade my items in the previous post…there are still a few items left if you are interested :0).
Not too much been going on here, mainly DIY stuff and gardening, the wood cladding is almost done in the bathroom, then the painting and papering can be done. Then the living room to decorate…I will post pictures for you as each room is complete.
I have managed to stitch most evenings…especially as I am not a football fan so my DVD collection has been dusted off and is being watched…lol I am almost finished on the BBD “Their Song” but I have run out of 2 threads to complete it so I have just placed a small order for those, 2 replacement DMC threads and some fabric which I needed from Sew and So, they are usually very quick so I would imagine in will be with me by Wednesday.I am going to kit up my next 2 LHN ornie’s after lunch then I am almost caught up on those. I also need to do some work on my Cheryl SAL piece I am 25% complete on it and should be half way through it by now…to many things and too little time unfortunately for us stitchers.
Just a couple of recent photos of Martha for you to see…
Thanks for taking the time to read and comment on my posts, I do appreciate it so much!
Hugs & Stitches
Elisa x
15 comments:
Stunning finishes as always. Lovely.
your finishes look great, and Martha is just to cute !
Dear Elisa,
wonderful new finishes.
This sweet little rose-house-pillow ist simply enchanting. That would be rather a shame if it really got lost!
Hugs from Austria
Hilda
I love the Rose Cottage finish, it's lovely so I'm off to have a look at the link :)
Beautiful finishes! Love the Rose Cottage pattern...will have to check that one out.
HAPPY STITCHIN'
Terri
Beautiful finishes Eliza. Martha is just soo cute. I am off to try the link for Rose Cottage.
What lovely finishes. I adore the rose house. I followed the link but was unable to find the free pattern. Could you help? Thank you.
Great work on your finishes! They look beautiful! Thanks for sharing them with us!
Great finishes,well done.
Lovely photos Elisa - cannot believe how much your little lady is growing. Michelle x
The Rose Cottage is so pretty, I hiope it isn't lost. Lovely ornie too
Beautiful stitching.
Martha is certianly turning into quite the little lady now she is walking.
Both your finishes are absolutely beautiful Elisa! Martha is so sweet!
Beautiful finishes! And what a cutie Martha is
Martha looks a little sweetheart in her frilly dress. Another lovely ornie & very pretty PIF piece - hope it turns up soon. Not a fan of the footie either - have been out in my garden most of the time to avoid it! LOL :0)
Post a Comment