Thursday, 24 June 2010

Their Song HD!!

Hurrah….I started this piece last November and have been dipping in and out of stitching it ever since…my additional threads arrived from Sew and So yesterday so I cracked on and managed to put the last stitch in it last night. I just love the colours and sentiments of this design…I love garden birds so it’s a perfect design for me. I intend to have it framed and it will be mounted on the wall of my lounge (once it its decorated!!)
SDC11327SDC11331
I made a small change in the design, just changing the colour of the first letter “I” to red so it stood out.  SDC11328 SDC11329 SDC11330
Blackbird Designs “Their Song”
Fabric: 28c Jubilee White (tea dyed by myself)
Threads: Weeks Dye Works
Started November 2009
Completed June 2010
I am now selling this chart and will place it on my sale blog click here to go to it!
I received some good news this morning, my PIF Rose Cottage has arrived with Chrizette in South Africa…and she loves it :) so panic over!!
Hugs & Stitches
Elisa x

16 comments:

Angela said...

Congrats, it's a lovely finish! I have this chart in my stash to do pile someday too :)

Hilda said...

Dear Elisa,
that is a really wonderful work! And thinking it over - I only can agree to the saying!!!

Hugs from Austria
Hilda

Lesleyanne said...

Congratulations on your Happy Dance. It is lovely.

valerie said...

Congratulations on your finish...it's beautiful!

Michelle said...

Its lovely Elisa - well done. Michelle x

Theresa said...

Beautiful finish!!!!!! I love this design, too, and have yet to stitch it up~~~~ Congratulations~~

Lisa V said...

Beautiful stitching, cant wait to see it all framed up!
LISA V.

Barbi said...

Wonderful finish. This is one of my favorites by BBD, on my ever growing pile of designs I "have to" stitch.

Meadows08 said...

Beautiful! The colours are so gorgeous. I'm sure you'll love seeing it hanging on the wall of your lounge.

Carmen said...

congratulations,is a lovely finish :D

Lainey said...

Beautiful finish Elisa,just love the pretty colours.

Christine said...

Its lovely Elisa!

Sally said...

Congratulations on a beautiful finish Elisa. I really must start mine soon.

Karan said...

Another beautiful finish Elisa. Just gutted I was too slow to get the chart. That'll teach me to keep up with my blog reading. LOL :0)

Brigitte said...

Oh, what a great finish. Congratulations!
Rose Cottage is such a lovely design, too. And you finished it so beautifully.

Unknown said...

Beautiful finish.

Maybe this is what gave you the gardening bug?