Tuesday, 13 July 2010

PIF Arrival!!

Gaynor messaged me to let me know that the PIF gift I stitched for her had arrived and that she loves it :0) SDC11340 SDC11341

SDC11344

Sweetheart Satchel Bag- Nancy Pederson – GOSM July 2010

Stitched on 32c Murano Ivory using Dinky Dyes Silk “Wild Lavender”

I am busy stitching on my “Cheryl” SAL piece, I had got slightly behind on it, so it’s catch up time!! I have also made a start on the LHN “Merry Skater” Ornie…not much more happening here…will be back later in the week with a further update.

Hugs & Stitches

Elisa x

17 comments:

Cynimin said...

Stunning!

stitchersanon said...

How could I not love it? lol.

I knew you would take better pictures than I did as well, so I have pointed pepes to your blog to see it in all its glory!

Thank you! It is gorgeous!

Karan said...

Wow, it's a stunner Elisa. Lucky Gaynor! :0)

FIONA said...

Beautiful stitching! I have enjoyed reading your blog - thankyou!

FIONA said...

Beautiful stitching! I have enjoyed reading your blog - thankyou!

Karen said...

That is so pretty and dainty! Love the little details of the buttons.

Meadows08 said...

Very pretty, I love how you threaded the ribbon through the linen.

Lesleyanne said...

A beautiful finish. Looking forward to seeing your other stitching too.

Christine said...

That is beautiful Elisa. I love the tiny heart detailing on the ribbons

Lainey said...

Just beautiful Elisa, love those lavender hearts!

Angela said...

Beautiful stitching.

Love the little details you added such as the heart shaped charms.

Sally said...

Elisa it is gorgeous :)

Julie said...

Pretty gift, love the ribbon ties with the charms on

Michelle said...

Gaynor is so lucky - what a lovely item. Michelle x

Wendy said...

that is just fantastic, it has a really antique feel to it !

Erna said...

This is so stylish and beautiful...

Maddy*Moo said...

Gorgeous PIF Elisa! And you made it up so lovely too as a little bag. Lovely work as always! x