I have been busy stitching these two gifts for Isaac's teaching assistants as an end of year gift...
Blackbird Design's Freebie "Now I Know My ABC's"
Stitched on 32c Murano "Vanilla" using DMC threads
Finished as Pinkeeps
As promised in a previous post....my fuschia has flowered and here is a picture of it...it's got a really unusual centre...not like other fuschias I have seen.
Not alot been happening here this past week, just the usual chores around the house and garden. Martha and I did go shopping into York on Thursday for my Dad's birthday gift and some other bits and bobs...it was very warm and busy so we didn't stay out too long.
My stash arrived from Wimble Bees..(I forgot to take picture before I put it all away).
Mark arrived home from his holiday last night so will be here by lunchtime today...we haven't planned anything...as yet.
Hope everyone has a great weekend and don't get burnt!!
Hugs & Stitches
Elisa x
15 comments:
Beautiful gifts. I never thought of that! x
Beautiful pinkeeps Elisa, lucky TAs!
Beautiful teachers gifts and the fuschia is gorgeous!
Beautiful pinkeeps. Nice gifts for teachers :)
These pinkeeps are very beautiful gifts. And I also loved to see the wonderful exchnage pieces you stitched for Lisa.
Your finishes are gorgeous Elisa. I love the colours you've used.
What lovely, thoughtful gifts. I am sure they will appreciate them.
Lovely pinkeeps! That is a gorgeous blossom!
Your pinkeeps are gorgeous. I am sure the teaching assistants will be thrilled. Your fuschia is gorgeous too.
Nice gift for the teaching assistants, they will love them
What lovely thoughtful gifts :) The fuschia is gorgeous!
I love the colors you chose for the design. Very pretty and vibrant! They will love them.
Gorgeous gifts Elisa, and what a great picture of your fuchsia..
Elisa, your beautiful PIF arrived today. I love it. It is too pretty to use though! Thank you xxxx
Gorgeous gifts - am sure they'll be well received. The fuschia is beautiful - the purple centre looks like a furled up ribbon. Enjoy the new stash. :0)
Post a Comment