Karen messaged me to let me know that my exchange piece I stitched for her as part of the Lizzie*Kate exchange blog had arrived safely. I have used Karen's photo as it was much better than the one I took!
Lizzie*Kate “O Come”
Stitched on 28c Brittany Mushroom using DMC threads.
Finished as a pinkeep
I have been busy stitching christmas gifts so alas cannot show any of you them…lol…all other stitching has fallen along the wayside at the moment.
I did receive some nice mail this week, I had pre-ordered the new Cath Kidston “Stitch” book and 2011 diary from Amazon and they arrived…so many lovely cross-stitch and needlepoint project…I’m not sure where to start.
The final bit of news here is that Mark moved in with us last week, we had planned for him to move in early December, but unfortunately he was made redundant from work last Monday, an unfortunate sign of the times, so rather than look for work in Hull, he moved straight over the following day and is busy looking here now, not that there is a lot around but we live in hope!! I am keeping him busy with jobs in the house in the meantime though…teehee!
The kids are with their dad this weekend so we will be sanding and filling in Martha’s bedroom ready for wallpapering and painting.
I hope that you all have a fantastic weekend whatever you do!
Hugs & Stitches
Elisa x
9 comments:
Congratulations on Mark moving in. O Come is gorgeous as always with your stitching and finishing.
Your LK ornament is gorgeous!
Hope Mark finds a new job quickly
Hi Elisa - yep my Cath Kidston Book and Diary are here - they are lovely but Andy has made me send them to Father Christmas - so cruel!
Glad to hear things are working for you and it seems the right thing to do - happy 'decorating' weekend. Love to all Michelle x
Your exchange piece is beautiful. Enjoy your weekend together.
beautiful finish!
What a gorgeous pinkeep Elisa! You always finish things so beautifully.
So glad things are going well for you. I hope Mark finds a job soon. There certainly doesn't seem to be much out there at the moment.
Love your ornament.Hope he can find a job soon.X
Another lovely finish. Good Luck for the job search & hope you both have a very happy future together. Thoroughly enjoyed my catch up... stunning finishes! :0)
Beautiful finish Elisa! x
Post a Comment