Saturday, 6 November 2010

A Few Words and Pictures…

…to say that I am still here, just getting caught up with all the decorating etc which is going on here, I am busy bunting and cushion making today for little Princess’s bedroom, which is almost done.

We had a fabulous half term, with visits to the Royal Armouries in Leeds, Whitby and the North York Moors Railway, with stop off’s at Grosmont and Goathland (Aidensfield/ Hogsmeade)…

SDC11557 SDC11556

I have been stitching Christmas gifts so nothing to show at the moment I’m afraid to say.

Hope to catch up with everyone’s blogs soon….

Hugs & Stitches

Elisa x

7 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely pictures of your half term trip. I have been there with my two boys and really loved it.

Christine said...

Cute Halloween photos Elisa

Karan said...

The two trick or treaters look so cute in their costumes. It's been a while since I've been to Whitby etc... sounds like you had fun. :0)

diamondc said...

Elisa: Your childrens costumes are adorable, halloween is such a fun time of the year.
Happy fall to you and your family.
Peace to you
Catherine

Theresa said...

Awwwww~~~ They are sooo cute!! I love their costumes!!!

Michelle said...

Lovely photos Elisa - they both look adorable. Glad you had some enjoyable days out. Love Michelle x

Claire said...

They both look so cute!