Monday, 8 November 2010

Under The Tree

I have just finished making up my penultimate LHN Ornament…here it is…not a great picture as the light has been terrible today.

SDC11562

Little House Needleworks - Under The Tree

Stitched on 32c Murano Beige using DMC threads

Pretties – Glass seed beads in red

Hugs & Stitches

Elisa x

16 comments:

Amarins said...

What a beautiful ornament.
Greetings,
Amarins

Unknown said...

That is really darling - will have to look this one up!!

Daffycat said...

A wonderful finish, Elisa! I adore the red & white trim on the tree!

Michelle said...

Its lovely Elisa - well done. I am ashamed to say that I have only stitched 2 of the ornies - I had such high hopes at the start of the year! Love to all Michelle x

Hazel said...

Beautiful finish Elisa! x

Unknown said...

Congrats on your cute finish. I am so far behind on the series. I am hoping to stitch this one during Thanksgiving.

What an amazing number of finishes for 2010, your needles must be smoking!

Jules said...

Very cute!!!

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

So Cute Elisa !!!

Melissa said...

Beautiful ornament! I love that. Great finish!

diamondc said...

I really like your finish, very nice.
Catherine

Theresa said...

This is sooo cute~~ I love how you use the red beads instead of white~~ Really nice~~

Christine said...

Lovely ornament Elisa

Sally said...

A lovely finish Elisa. I've just finished Frosty Flakes and loved stitching it:)

Andrea said...

A wonderful finish.

Karan said...

An adorable ornie & beautiful finishing. :0)

Louise said...

absolutely adorable!!
I am working on this one right now..I love anything with Raggedy Ann!
Have a blessed day,
Raggedystitches,
Louise