Tuesday, 9 November 2010

A Lovely Package

arrived in the mail today from Karen for the Lizzie*Kate Exchange blog…a gorgeous cushion, which (thank you Karen), I do not have and haven’t stitched so it is a perfect addition to my stitched gifts basket.

Karen has stitched it on Khaki Linen with WDW Threads.

Thank you so much Karen I love it :0)

SDC11560

I picked up a UFO last night and decided that I will work on it until it is complete now…it may take some time…lol

Forgot to say in my new post that “Under The Tree” is for sale on my sale/trade page if you wish to take a look.

Hugs & Stitches

Elisa x

7 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

A lovely exchange received. What UFO are you working on?

Christine said...

Thats lovely, such soft pretty colours

Michelle said...

What a lovely thing to receive Elisa. Yes I'm curious as to what your UFO is? Love Michelle x

Julie said...

Cute litle pillow from Karen, the LHN in the post below looks great too, that will be a lovely addition to your Xmas tree

Theresa said...

Another wonderful finish~~~ I like its saying!!!

Conny said...

Lovely LHN ornaments! Karen's gift is cute! Enjoy! Thanks for visiting me.

Karan said...

Lovely exchange piece. Look forward to seeing the UFO you're working on. :0)