Saturday, 13 November 2010

Delighted!!

I am so delighted to announce that Angela has agreed that I can continue the Lizzie*Kate Exchange Blog (until she wishes to claim it back!). It seemed such a shame that such a wonderful blog with wonderful stitchers and exchangers should close.
Therefore I hope that you will join me going into 2011, with a new set of exchanges.
If you would like to become or continue to be a member of this blog then please email me at paperfaerie@rocketmail.com with your full name, contact details and blog link.
I look forward to spending time with you all…also once again a HUGE thank you to Angela for entrusting me with her “baby”.
Hugs & Stitches


Elisa x

4 comments:

Karen said...

Oh Elisa...I'm delighted too. This was one of my favorite exchanges I have ever participated in and was sad to see it end. I can't wait to join for the new year! Thanks for "blog sitting" and keeping it going.

Karen

Lesleyanne said...

Congratulations Eliza. I'm sure you will do a great job in Angela's absence. I will pm you shortly. I look forward to seeing future exchanges.

Michelle said...

I couldn't think of anyone better to look after Angela's 'baby' than you. Love Michelle x

Claire said...

Thats good news.I have sent you an email.