Wednesday, 17 November 2010

Little Prince and Princess

Just a quickie to show you the recent school picture of Isaac & Martha…taken a couple of weeks ago.
2010 school photo
It’s Martha's 2nd birthday this weekend…I can’t quite believe how quickly it has gone…I will take photos :0)
We are decorating the living room at the moment…so everything is upskelled…I can’t find nothing…lol, I have got 2 stitching projects on the go…one hopefully I will be able to show you soon.
Thanks for all the lovely messages in support of my L*K exchange blog take over…I hope to share some exciting news with you soon too and also a giveaway coming soon too for my 3 year blogoversary….
Until then…Happy Stitching


8 comments:

Michelle said...

Aww they are so cute. Bless them both. Love Michelle x

Lesleyanne said...

A gorgeous school photo. Hope the decorating go okay and Martha has a lovely birthday. I can't believe it has been two years. I think I found you blog around that time.

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

They are both Beautiful !!!

Christine said...

What a great photo Elisa!

Stitchabilities said...

2..already!! wow that time has flew past, and what a cute pair!!

Anonymous said...

Darling babes :) Sweet brown eyes...

Claire said...

They are both so sweet!

Chris said...

What a lovely photo of them and Martha is 2?? Where has the time gone.. hope you all had a lovely day on her birthday.
Hugs

Chris x