Friday, 26 November 2010

Blogoversary Giveaway

71014_500 It’s my 3 year blogoversary on 23rd December, therefore as a celebration and a thank you to all my readers I will be holding a giveaway which will be drawn at 7pm (GMT) on that date…it will contain lots of lovely things and something handmade by me!
For a chance to win please leave a comment on this post only with your email address, for two chances to win please advertise my giveaway on your blog with a link to mine and for three chances to win please become a follower of my blog (let me know these in your comment!)
I will randomly select the winner on my blogoversary and contact them by email, the package will be mailed out early in the New Year due to Christmas postage backlogs so it doesn’t go astray.
Have fun!
Hugs & Stitches


72 comments:

Cath said...

I'd love to enter your giveaway please . I am a follower ,and will put it on my blog .
thanks

Daffycat said...

Congratulations on 3 years! Happy blogoversary, Elisa! Enter me please!

daffy-cat at hotmail dot com

Sarah's Book Reviews said...

congratulations on your imminent blogversary. I love looking at your blog for inspiration. I am a long term follower of your blog

s.a.broadhurst@talktalk.net

Virpi said...

I would love to participate. I'm your follower and I'm going to advertise your giveaway in my blog.

Melody said...

Hi. Congrats on your blogging milestone! I'd love to be entered in your drawing. I enjoy reading your blog.

Thanks.
Melody
mmheck@yahoo.com

Christine said...

Congratulations on your blogoversary Elisa. I'd love to enter your giveaway, I've been a follower for a while.

christine "at" dwilkins24 "dot" freeserve "dot" co "dot" uk

Cindy's Stitching said...

please enter me for the giveaway. Three years that is great. I am already a follower. Have a blessed holiday. bissy699@yahoo.com

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Please enter me in the giveaway.

Happy blogoversary.

I am a follower and have posted this to my blog.

Thank you.

stitchersanon said...

ooooo how exciting. I would love to enter; I am already a follower and will put your giveaway on my blog when I post tomorrow. Congrats on the three years!!!!

Faye said...

A big congratulations on celebrating your third year of blogging~~~ Fantastic!!!

Please enter me as well.... I am also a follower!!!

Thanks so much! Faye

lriggsbee@nc dot rr dot com

Carol R said...

Happy 3rd blogoversary - please enter me into your giveaway Elisa! I am a follower and will post about it on my next post.

Fabulous birthday cake for your sweet little princess!

Claire said...

Happy blogoversary,I would love to be in with a chance to win.
sitan1@o2.co.uk

Daisy said...

Elisa, what wonderful news, congratulations on the third blogoversary. Please add my name to draw. I am a follower of your blog and post them on your giveaway in thesidebar of my blog.

A big hug

Lisa V said...

Pls enter me in your giveaway. I am already a follower and I will list your giveaway in my sidebar.
Congrats on the blogoversary.
LISA V

~*Sharee*~ said...

Hi, I am a new follower to your blog and love it..:) Please enter me in your give a way.

Hugs, Shar

ssharlene0320@yahoo.com

Gracie said...

please enter me:
I am a follower
I posted it om my blog
ghorton1@cox.net

CalamityJr said...

I just found you via Gracie at Needles Pins and Dragonflies, and am now a follower. I love your stitching, and don't know how you get it all done with two little ones!

Sheila said...

I would love to be entered in your giveaway. I'm a follower of your blog and I posted to my blog. Thanks and congrats on your blogoversary.
sheilarbales@gmail.com

Danielle said...

Fantastic! Please enter me in your giveaway. It would be a blessing to win.

Deborah said...

Congratulations on blogging for 3 years! I am a follower. sammi916@comcast.net

Lesleyanne said...

Congratulations on your blogaversary. I would love to enter. I am already a follower and will put your giveaway on my blog when I post tomorrow.

lbarge@msn.com

Stitching Kath said...

please add me to your draw as its on my birthday lol

thanks for the package already received.

love kath

Bonnie said...

Congratulations on your blogoversary. Please enter my name in your drawing.

Creative moments said...

Hi, my name is Preeta and my blog is inspirational art, which has the following address: http://preethobby.blogspot.com
I really liked your blog and I have become a follower too. I have also advertised your giveaway on my blog.
Pls enter me for the draw.

Hazel said...

I'd love to enter your giveaway Elisa. You stitch such beautiful things. My email is in my profile. I am already a follower. xx

Fiona said...

please enter me in your giveaway, I will post it up on my blog too :)
Fiona x

crazy_strange161@hotmail.com

Dinny Ristinia said...

Happy 3rd blogoversary.. and it's the same date as my hubby's birthday..
Please, count me in!
I'm a new follower and I'll post about the giveaway in my sidebar.

Thanks,
dinnyristinia@yahoo.com

Conny said...

Congratulations on your blogversary, Elisa! Please enter me in your drawing.

Cheryl said...

Happy blogiversary! Would love to enter :-)

Sally said...

Congratulations on your blogoversary Elisa. Please enter me in your drawing :) thank you.

Catherine said...

Congrats on three years!! I just found your blog and am a new follower!! I would love a chance at your draw!

Jodie said...

Hi, and congratulations! I'm a new follower, I just found your blog via another, and I love it, your stitching is beautiful! Please enter me in your giveaway :-)
Jodie from www.katescraftyblog.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Oh my, 3 years. Congrats. Please enter me in your giveaway also. I am a follower and have posted a link on my blog.

Rita E in AZ said...

I just found your blog by way of GoldenAngelWorks and I enjoyed seeing your stitching. I would love to enter your giveaway and congratulations on your 3 year blogoversary. I have just become a follower and I am also advertising your giveaway on my blog.

Paula D said...

Happy blogaversary! I am a follower and i am putting it on my blog! Have a wonderful Christmas Holiday!

Kim Reid said...

Congratulations on 3 years!!
I'd love a chance to enter your wonderful giveaway and I am a new follower :)
Thanks!
kimberlybreid at hotmail dot com

Bronzemom said...

Happy Blogaversary! That's quite an achievement!

I would love to enter your giveaway, please! I follow your blog.
You can find a link to this giveaway on my blog's sidebar:
http://stitchwraith.blogspot.com

Thank you!
Terri
bronzemom AT gmail DOT com

socialsue said...

I would love to enter your blogaversary giveaway. I am a follower too.

Thanks,

socialsue

Kathy A. said...

Happy 3rd Blogaversary Elisa. I am a new follower on your blog. I would love to be entered in your drawing.
drewsgrands@hotmail.com
Look forward to seeing your beautiful work.

Blu said...

Happy blogoversary!
Please toss my name in the hat. I'm a follower.

Michelle said...

I would love to be included in your drawer Elisa. I think its Kaths birthday on this day! xx

Lee said...

I an new to your blog - I have enjoyed reading it. congrats on your blogaversary. Please enter me in your drawing - I am a new follower! Thanks!

cerato said...

Congratulations!.Please enter me in your giveaway. I will post it up on my blog.
I´m doung a giveaway too. Do you want to participate?
Hugs

Unknown said...

Oh wow, a giveaway for your blog's birthday - yay! Happy third birthday!! I am a follower and I posted on my blog (which I have just started!) : http://chrizstitchingspot.blogspot.com/2010/11/blogoversary-giveaway-on-elisas-blog.html

Chrizette
baychriz at gmail dot com

Kathy A. said...

Congratulations on your third blogaversary!!! I am a new follower of your blog and look forward to sharing with you.

Kathy A. said...

oops forgot to ask to be included in drawing. I am a follower
www.kathyssitandstitch.blogspot.com
drewsgrands@hotmail.com
thanks

Carin said...

Happy 3th blogaversary!! I would love to enter your give away and I am a follower. I also wrote about this give away on my blog (today's post). I hope you have a wonderful Christmas holliday!

Carin said...

Oops .. its me again. I forgot to mention my email, that is cazwa1962@gmail.com

Meari said...

Happy Blogversary! I'm new to your blog, and am enjoying it. Please include me in your drawing. I've posted about it on my blog also.

PegC said...

1. Please enter me!
2. I'm a new follower
3. I'm posting your link on my
blog
and it so happens I'll be in the UK on your draw date!

Patty C. said...

Congrats - I am a new follower - just found your blog - I hear your stitching is stupendous - Please include me in the draw :)

Dani - tkdchick said...

Please enter me in your draw!

Veronica said...

Please enter me in your giveaway. I'm a Follower and have posted a link on the sidebar of my blog. Thank you.

Teresa S. said...

1. Please enter me in your drawing.
2. I posted about your giveaway on my sidebar.
Have a great day!

Niina said...

Hi! I would really like to take part on your 3th year celebration! I have told your giveaway in my blog and I'm follower too :) Have a nice party!

Phyllis said...

Please enter me in your giveaway. I don't have a blog, but sure enjoyed yours. Best wishes on your blog anniversary.
Phyllis
gailxs@hotmail.com

Devon said...

Happy Blog Anniversary,,,and thanks so much for having the givaway..I will be posting on my blog and I am a follower now..

hanna_563@msn.com

Audrey said...

Congratulations!! Isn't blogging fun? :)

audreyscountrycrafts at gmail dot com

Pike said...

happy blogoversary - I'm a follower and I posted about this in my sidebar http://pirjoka.blogspot.com/

Pirjo from Finland

Sue said...

congratulations on your three year blogoversary, please enter me in your giveaway, I have been a follower for quite a while and love looking at the things you stich....Sue x

sue.durow@sky.com

Joyce Clark Frank said...

I am a follower of your blog. What wonderful talent you have.
I would love to be a part of your give a way. My email is joycefrank@sbcglobal.net.
Thanks
Joyce F TEXAS USA

Janet said...

Please enter me in your give a way. I have just discovered your blog and will become a follower.

Congratulations on your anniversary and what cute children.

Janet - mjharp718@hotmail.com

Chelsea said...

Please enter me too! :) I'm a follower of your blog as well.

shelseaann@aol.com

--Chelsea

Anonymous said...

I'd love to enter your wonderful giveaway.
:o)
pippirose59 at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I follow your blog via GFC.
pippirose59 at gmail dot com

Pumpuliina pistelee said...

Congrats on your bloganniversary. I would definitely like to enter your giveaway. I'm a follower and I mention your giveaway in my blog.

Niina
http://pumpuliinapistelee.blogspot.com
niina_niskanen@hotmail.com

Charodeya said...

Wow, Elisa - congrat you with beautiful celebrate! I will be enjoy your blog!
My link on this candy is right column http://rukomeslo.blogspot.com/

Charodeya said...

sorry, I forgot to write my e-mail!)
olga.voropay@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Love to be entered, have been a follower for a few months

Ukka said...

Dear Elisa, I'm in, in your lottery! Congratulations on your three year blogoversary!!!
I added a link to the sidebar http://pishitejulie.blogspot.com/ and I'm a new follower)
Thank you so much for the chance to take part!!!
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas x
Greetings from Russia,
Ukka

Gill said...

Count me in please!
Thanks
Happy Christmas!!

Lisa said...

Hi Elisa
Don't know if I'm too late to enter but if not I'd love to. I'm already a follower and love reading your blog and seeing your stitching and updates about your children and house.
My email is lis.simmons@ntlworld.com