As promised here are some photos from Martha’s birthday…
she had a fabulous day and went to a party as it was the birthday party of my friends children too.
Here is the cake…not too bad…it taste really good though :0)
Finally..Isaac made his promise at Beavers last week and here he is in his uniform…very smart!!
No stitching to show…just working on my penultimate LHN Ornie…I need to get my finger out to get them completed by the end of the year.
Watch out for my giveaway post soon…
Hugs & Stitches

5 comments:
Lovely pictures of the children. I am way behind on the LHN ornies. Looking forward to seeign yours.
Lovely photos Elisa - that cake looks just wonderful. They both look adorable. Love Michelle x
aw your children both look so cute!! That cake looks scrummy!! x
The cake looks so yummy!
Did you make the cake? I think it turned out fabulous. Your kiddos are adorable.
Post a Comment