The ABC's of me
A - Age: 39
B - Bed size: King Size
C - Chore you hate: Ironing!
D - Dog's name: We don't have a dog.
E - Essential start of the day item: Weetabix with yoghurt and banana & coffee
F - Favorite color: Pink
G - Gold or Silver: White Gold
H - Height: 5'5"
I - Instruments you play: Guitar (a little) recorder, treble & tenor recorder
J - Job: Mum
K - Kids: 2 - Boy 6, Girl 2
L - Living arrangements: In Local Council House
M - Music you love: All music except Jazz, I particularly love pop, gospel & country
N - Nicknames: Don't have any.
O - Overnight hospital stay at hospital: Both children by c-section!
P - Pet Peeve: Ignorant people
Q - Quote from a movie: "No-one puts Baby in a corner!"
R - Right handed or left: Right handed
S - Siblings: Brother 4 years younger
T - Time you wake up: 6.30am
U - Underwear: Sloggi big pants
V - Vegetable you dislike: None...
W - Workout Style: lol....
X - X-rays you've had: Breast, right ankle
Y - Yummy food you make: Triple chocolate brownies
Z - The best place to visit: Zoo!
A HUGE thank you for all your visits and comments on my blog, I do really appreciate them! Until next time...
Hugs & Stitches

4 comments:
love it - off to do mine!
Love Michelle x
such fun learning about you
Great idea - some interesting choices :)
Hi there, I've only just discovered your blog so this post came at the right time for me! Lol! I look forward to your posts, hugs x
Post a Comment