Wednesday, 12 January 2011

Stitching & Slipping..…

I am still around…just…I had a bad fall on Monday, I went and slipped on black ice and have a very swollen and black knee, so am a bit behind with everything this week…but as I need to rest my knee it does mean I can sit and stitch…lol…I haven’t managed to get too much done on Miss Potter this past week but aim to dedicate 2 evenings to her from this week.
SDC11712
32 count evenweave, tea-dyed by me and DMC threads in a dark chocolate and caramel shades 
SDC11723
My progress from one evening’s stitching…I hope to show you more next week…
Here are my other WIPs and UFO progresses (excuse the crumpled fabric please…)
SDC11722 SDC11718 SDC11720 SDC11721
I have also completed my piece for the Monthly Challenge on the Needlework Haven board…
My late christmas gift arrived this week too…a Kenwood Chef food mixer and a cupcake baker….guess what I’m doing this weekend…lol…knee permitting.
Hugs & Stitches

16 comments:

Stitchabilities said...

Oops hope your knee heals soon!!
Enjoy your stitchy time though
Great that you are starting Beatrix Potter

Christine said...

Ouch! Hope your knee gets better soon.
Great start on BP, the colours are going to be lovely

Lisa said...

Sorry to hear about your fall, hope you're feeling better very soon.
You have some lovely wips.

Unknown said...

Hope your knee feels better soon! Your WIP's are gorgeous!

Bekca said...

I'm sorry to here about your fall, but the silver lining has to be more stitching time right? :) Your WIPs look lovely, especially the Prarie Sampler. Happy stitching to you!

Hazel said...

Oh dear hun. Sorry to hear about your fall. Lots of stitching done though. Fantastic. xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful stitching! Take care of your knee and make the most of the time with your feet up.

valerie said...

I'm sorry to hear about your fall. It sounds painful. A perfect excuse to get to stitching though. Your start is lovely as are your wips.

Karen said...

Hope your knee is well soon! Looks like you are going to be busy for some time! Happy stitching....and baking.

Blu said...

Ouch! Hope you feel better soon.

Your WIPs look gorgeous~

CalamityJr said...

Take care of yourself, and don't overdo too soon!

Meadows08 said...

I hope your knee heals fast!

Love your WIP's, the colours in Beatrix Potter are very pretty :)

Lesleyanne said...

I hope your knee gets better soon. Great start on Miss Potter. Lovely wips.

Kathy A. said...

I am so sorry that you have damaged your knee. Take good care of yourself. Love your new stitches.

Sally said...

Ouch that sounds nasty Elisa. Hope you feel better soon.

Beautiful WIPs. Lovely colours in them all.

Jodie said...

Hey Elisa! The Bookshelf is one of my WIPs too....you're much further than I am though...it looks great! And I absolutely love your Lizzie Kate double flips...that one's on my list of things to eventually stitch!