Wednesday, 19 January 2011

PIF for Fiona and a Treat for Me!!

Fiona let me know that my PIF piece to her had finally arrived…it had only taken almost 3 weeks to go about 200 miles…grrrr! Anyway she loves it and it’s the first biscornu she has ever received so I am delighted to be the first.
PIF 2011 Fiona 2 PIF 2011 Fiona 1
“French Biscornu” by Yvonne Horn of Papillion Creations from the April 2008 issue of GOSM.
28ct Hand-Dyed Fabric in ‘Jonquil’ using Steff Francis hand-dyed cotton and mother of pearl vintage buttons
I have been busy stitching, I have done some more work on my Lizzie*Kate Double Flips and my LHN Home of a Needleworker and did start one of my Shepherd’s Bush designs…I chose “Blueberry Tea”, it is from the Bramble Hearth booklet it’s a delight to stitch and is growing very quickly….I will post pictures of my WIP progress later this week.
On Sunday I got a MASSIVE treat…I had a nice refund of money last week and I have been after this for ages…..isn’t it divine :0)
291705
I have also completed my third PIF piece and that will be going in the post in the next day or so…who will it be going to…be patient!
Hugs & Stitches

*Edited to say: The Cath Kidston house is a Sewing Box!

11 comments:

Gracie said...

Love the biscornu...and the pretty container.....

Christine said...

Lovely biscornu and the Cath Kidstone house is adorable

Stitchabilities said...

Lovely Biscornu
Oh I have to say I LOVE THAT !!!

Anonymous said...

Fiona is one lucky gal, that is a beautiful biscornu!!

Love the little house...what is it used for? Love the bright and cheery colors.

Happy Stitchin'
Terri

Julie said...

Super biscornu

Have you seen the new caravan one?? thats a cutie too LOL

Michelle said...

Lovely Elisa - well done. Oh the stitching house is lovely. Like you I LOVE CATH KIDSTON things! x

Unknown said...

The biscornu is very pretty. I am looking forward to seeing your other pieces later.

Daisy said...

Elisa
This really beautiful the biscornu, particularly love. I've done several, this design is so beautiful ..

Happy weekend

Ziggyeor said...

Very pretty biscornu and I liked looking at your other stitching.

Bekca said...

Can't wait to see your progress pics, love the biscornu too. I am so jealous of the Cath Kidston sewing box, it's so cool! Happy stitching :)

Chris said...

The biscornu is lovely, and what a lovely present for a pif... and I love that House container, I presume its a sewing box?
Anyway its so pretty.
Happy Stitching

Chris x