Wednesday, 26 January 2011

123 Go!!…Maybe Not!!

It’s not been a fun few days here, Martha has been quite poorly, she started with an upset tummy on Saturday but was perky in herself, but by late Sunday evening she started vomiting which continued half hourly throughout the night and half way through Monday..I had to wash 4 sets of bedding and clothes etc in a no sleep state…lol. She still was bringing water back yesterday evening so I made a call to the out of doors doctors, they asked us to take her to the hospital immediately as she was at risk of dehydration. This was about 8.30pm, so we had to wake up Isaac and take him to my parents to sleep the night there and then head over to the hospital, they saw her straight away, gave her a full check over and asked that we try to get as much fluid into her as we could…difficult with a 2 year old who just doesn’t want to. Anyhow she is a bit perkier today and has drunk over a cup of juice and water, she’s still not eaten and is very sleepy and crying a lot more than the past few days, which I feel is a good sign. Let’s hope she has another good nights sleep and is brighter tomorrow.
Now onto something better…
I have a second finish of the year (the first cannot be revealed yet!)
It’s “Blueberry Tea” from the Shepherd’s Bush “Bramble Hearth” chart leaflet which I bought from Su’s stash sale! I loved stitching this and can’t wait to stitch the rest of them too!
SDC11726 SDC11727
Shepherd’s Bush “Blueberry Tea”
28c Jobelan Jayne’s Attic hand-dyed “Lily of the Valley”
DMC threads as charted
Started 14th January 2011
Finished 24th January 2011
I have done a bit of work on 2 of my WIP’s
SDC11728 SDC11730
Needlecraft Haven forum are currently running a SAL for The Sampler Girl designs, I have oodles of them to stitch, so I decided to join in…I will be starting “In the Garden with Jane Austen”…I am stitching it on 28c Jobelan Jayne’s Attic hand-dyed “Dick Whittington Streets of Gold” using my own choice of Dragon Floss and DMC threads…
SDC11734  I will be back later in the week….with more updates I hope..
Hugs & Stitches

13 comments:

Julie said...

Lovely sttiching pics, there is so much going on at NH, this is one SAL that i am not joining LOL

I hope Martha is soon back to 100%

Catherine said...

I do hope Martha gets to feeling better real soon!

Beautiful stitches!

Devon said...

Oh I love them,,I have stitched the bookshelf,,and loved it,,and really love shepherds bush..

Gracie said...

Blueberry Tea is lovely....
Hope Martha is soon on the mend.

Christine said...

Poor Martha, hope she feels better soon

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Congratulations on a beautiful finish!

Michelle said...

Oh Elisa - sorry to hear Marthas has been unwell. Sending her a little hug. Bless her. Your stitching is lovely. Have e-mailed you x

Karen said...

Hope everyone is feeling better soon! Great finish too!

Unknown said...

I hope Martha is doing much better by now. The SB finish is really sweet and fresh - great stitching. You have gotten quite a ways on your other WIP's too! Great going.

Blu said...

Lovely WIPs.

Hope Martha is better soon.

Sally said...

I do hope Martha is much better now Elisa, bless her.

Love your SB finish and your WIPs are lovely. Oooh a SAmpler Girl SAL. I feel so bad as I signed up for NH, posted a couple of times and haven't been back since. I've just lost my mojo for forums somehow.

Andrea said...

Sorry to hear about your daughter, I hope she is continuing to improve.
Lovely finish and WIPs.

Bekca said...

Sorry to hear that Martha has been unwell, I hope she gets much better very quickly :)
Great progress on your WIPs and what a pretty finish. Happy stitching to you.