…..one of these is definitely required…
Good news…Martha is getting better, she has eaten petit filous and cheerios this morning and is drinking, she is playing and chatting a little more, but is still needing a little rest on the sofa every so often.
I started stitching on my TSG SAL piece last night…I am quite pleased with my progress, I sat stitching whilst watching the NTA’s with the gorgeous Dermot O’Leary (gosh couldn’t you just take him home with you!), a Rose Garden tea in my CK cup and saucer and a brownie…perfect!
My third PIF gift is being mailed tomorrow…who can it be going to? I wonder!!
Hugs & Stitches

7 comments:
Lovely progress on your JA piece. I think my sugar level has gone up just looking at the gorgeous cake.
Nice start on the JA SAL. Glad Martha is getting better
Glad to hear that Martha is feeling better!
We must be on the same wavelength - I made a chocolate cake with chocolate icing yesterday!
Lovely start. Yumm at the cake. x
There are lots of days when I think 'sod it - let's eat cake'. It looks yummy. I can't wait to see your progress on your Sampler Girl piece. xx
Good news Martha is feeling a little better. YUMMY cake .... yes please LOL
I could definitely eat a slice of that cake. It looks yummy,
Love your JA start.
Oh I could take Dermot home with me!!!
Glad Martha is feeling better.
Post a Comment