The children had been invited to a joint birthday party yesterday…which they both really enjoyed…here are the gifts I made for the two birthday girls…I embroidered the initials, hearts and flowers freehand…the bags contain a selection of glittery nail polishes and groovy eye colours…perfect for young ladies!!
I have been working on two of my WIP’s this week along with secret stitching which I cannot show yet…my Lizzie*Kate Double Flips was a UFO but as you can see it’s almost a HD now…just the last word and the border to complete…it’s my aim to complete this piece during the week…this has been an on and off WIP/UFO for 2 years so it will be a relief to finish it…!
My other WIP progress this week is my LHN “Home of a Needleworker” which I am SO loving stitching…I have just started on the house…which is a great stitch when wanting to watch something “good” on the TV as I don’t need to do lots of counting and thread changes…
Martha is back to full health now…and is eating everything in sight…making up for the 5 day's without food! She wanted to pose this morning whilst I had my camera out to take my progress pictures…she loves this new top I bought her…it says “Mummy says I’ve got the X-Factor!”
Not much going on today, the wind has died down but it’s wet, dark and miserable here, but at least the temperature has increased…it certainly makes a big difference. The washing and ironing is all done..just the Sunday dinner to prepare…turkey dinner today with all the trimmings…yummy…:0)
Have a great Sunday!
Hugs & Stitches

12 comments:
So nice to read that Martha is feeling so much better. Her smile says a lot. Your WIPS are looking great...
Love the Lizzie Kate. You are close to being finished!
Glad Martha is well again, LOL at that t-shirt!!
You'll soon be doing a happy dance withn that Lizzie*Kate
Lovely WIPs Elisa.
Glad to read that Martha is better :)
Your WIPs look great and love those gifts that you made.
Martha is so sweet! Glad to hear she's feeling better :) Great work on your WIPs, I'm sure they'll be finished in no time. Happy stitching.
Looks like you'll have two finishes this week - great work! Martha looks adorable; so glad she's feeling better.
Your little girl is so cute... she definitely has it! Love, love, love your gift idea... may have to steal this one. Just too cute and perfect for girls.
Kudos on your stitchy progress! Hope your weather improves.
Lovely progress on your wips. Glad Martha is well again.
Great progress on your WIPs. I bet those birthday presents were a huge hit
Good news Martha is better, great T Shirt
Nice WIP's!
Ooh, I bet the birthday girls loved their gifts, so cute.
Your wips look lovely.
Post a Comment