Tuesday, 8 February 2011

Tap Shoes Time & A Love Bug!

Oh yes get those feet a tapping and those hips a wiggling ready for my Happy Dance!!
SDC11769
Lizzie* Kate Double Flips “Living with Charm”
28c Witchelt Linen in Lambswool
Week’s Dye Works Threads
Started 23rd January 2008
Completed 7th February 2011
The full set of the charts are now for sale on my for sale page…here
I received a gorgeous package in the mail this morning…it was my Valentine’s Exchange from Lynn for the Exchange Heaven blog…isn’t it gorgeous…i just love that little ladybug flatfold!! Thank you so much Lynn…I LOVE it!!
SDC11767
I have only been stitching on my HD the past few evenings, as I wanted to complete it then I can concentrate on my other pieces. Not sure what is on tonight’s stitching agenda…see how the mood takes me later.
Thanks for visiting my blog today…
Hugs & Stitches

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your LK finish Elisa...so pretty!

And what a lovely exchange...ladybugs bring good luck ya' know!!

Your Martha is a cutie pie...glad she is feeling better!

Happy Stitchin'
Terri

Bekca said...

WooHoo! Congrats on your great finish! It looks so good. And what a lovely exchange piece, I can see why you like it, it's so cute. Happy stitching to you.

Christine said...

Great finish Elisa, enjoy your Happy Dance!
Lovely exchange gift too

natalysneedle said...

Congrats on a beautiful finish!

stitchersanon said...

A lovely finish! Well done. And a great gift for valentines day!

Lesleyanne said...

Congratulations on your happy dance Elisa. It is gorgeous. Look forward to seeing what you stitch on next. Lovely exchange received.

Catherine said...

Congrats on your happy dance!

What a cute exchange - love the love bug!

♥ Nia said...

Congratulations on your finish!! Looks beautiful :D

Meadows08 said...

Awesome finish!

Blu said...

Congrats on the finish! It looks amazing!

Sally said...

A gorgeous finish Elisa! Congratulations!

Lovely exchange you received.

Deanne J said...

Congrats on the finish, beautiful exchange.

Lisa said...

Yay, well done on your happy dance, it looks gorgeous.
You received a wonderful exchange as well, very pretty.

Kathy A. said...

Congratulations on a well deserved Happy Dance.