Sunday, 6 March 2011

Sunny Sunday

…..that is what it is here today, the sun is shining…even my washing is hung drying on the line for the first time this year!
Wow it’s been one of those weeks where I don’t know where the time has gone…blink and it had gone…I have managed to do some stitching, mainly one’s I can’t reveal as they are for exchanges & gifts, I have stitched and completed 3 this week as well working on my TSG SAL piece “In the Garden with Jane Austen”…here is my latest progress on this…
SDC11822
Angela messaged to me to let me know that my PIF piece had arrived with her, I stitched this as part of my February monthly challenge piece on the Needlecraft Haven forum, but I thought it would be a perfect gift for Angela, I finished it as a mattress pin pillow and Angela has already put it to good use…so I am delighted.
The Stitcherhood Love 1 The Stitcherhood Love
The Stitcherhood “Love” Freebie
28c Jobelan “Antique White” using GAST “Tea Rose” Thread
Finished as a mattress pin pillow
Started 8th February – Completed 11th February
I spent all day yesterday sorting my charts some order, filing all my printed freebies and filing them so now I should be able to just “find” what I am needing without spending hours…in theory…lol!
Thanks to those of you have already messaged me in regard to purchasing from my updated sale page…I appreciate it very much!
I received a lovely message the other day from Lynn from Happiness Is Cross stitching to let me know that I had won her Valentines giveaway..woohoo…Lynn’s creations are divine…I can’t wait for the parcel to arrive!
Until next time….Hugs & Stitches


8 comments:

Gracie said...

just lovely....

Lesleyanne said...

Great progress on your TSG. I love your finish for Angela.

Hazel said...

Oooh lovely TSG. Very pretty. It is on my to do list lol. Lovely pif too. I haven't made a mattress in a while. Lynn's creations are wonderful. I did an exchange with her and it was gorgeous. Lucky you. x

Michelle said...

Its looking lovely Elisa - this is on my stitch list also. Loved the gift you did for Angela xx

The Joy of Needlework said...

Oh so many wonderful cross stitch project, and love them all. Simply beautiful. lenzie

Christine said...

The JA is looking gorgeous. Well done on your win

Sally said...

You're making lovely progress on JA. Not much more to do now :)

Lovely PIF for Angela.

Clara said...

Congrats on the win of Lynn's giveaway, she makes such wonderful handicrafts, and so do you. Your blog is adorable and your works very beautiful. I'm a follower to be sure not to miss anything.
You live in such a beautiful place, I've been in York for 4 days during my honeymoon and still remember with great pleasure, specially the walk along the Shambles and to the Cathedral. Enjoy the rest of the week, Clara.