Wednesday, 20 April 2011

PIF & Quaker Christmas..(Edited)

Gracie messaged me to say she had received the PIF piece I stitched for her…
Plaid Sheep PIF Gracie
Casey Buonaugurio freebie “Plaid Sheep”
32c Murano ivory, DMC threads as charted
Finished as a pillow
*The chart can be found here
Gabi also messaged me to say she has received the ornament I stitched for her for the HOE Quaker Christmas ornie round.
Snowmans Quaker Xmas HOE QC Exc
Midnight Stitching freebie “Snowman’s Quaker Christmas”
28c Cashel Linen Antique Ivory
WDW “Lucky” & Turkish Red” & DMC threads
Finished as a lace and beaded edged ornie
Have a great day!
Hugs & Stitches
81E189C61070A8AF1F36D568D7CA99FC

22 comments:

Kate said...

Lovely finishes Elisa.

Chris said...

Beautiful finishes!

Hazel said...

Beautiful finishes Elisa. I love that sheep. x

CalamityJr said...

Love them both - Gracie and Gabi are two lucky ladies!

Cindy's Stitching said...

The lamb pillow is adorable. They Plaid is so nice. The snowman is cute to.

Nancy said...

Very pretty gifts you stitched!

Angela said...

Both finishes are lovely :)

Christina said...

I love seeing how people finish Quaker Snowman, so many different and interesting ways. It's on my 'to do' list, I must get around to doing it soon!

Lesleyanne said...

Two lovely gifts Elisa.

Melody said...

That plaaaaid sheep is so cute! So funny! Did I see it's a freebie? Do you happen to know if the chart is still available?

Nancy said...

Very pretty gifts! I especially love the sheep!

staci said...

Both of your finishes are beautiful...but I ADORE the little sheep :)

Melissa said...

Beautiful finishes!!!

Christine said...

Two lovely finishes Elisa

Michelle said...

Really nice gifts Elisa - the sheep is too cute! xx

Lorna @scrapsnscribbles/letssewit said...

ahh lovely finishes,especialy the sheep lol well done elisa x

Bekca said...

I love your latest finishes, that sheep is adorable :)

Anonymous said...

Both are gorgeous finishes. The Quaker ornament is proudly displayed on my wooden tree. It's just lovely. Thanks again for it.

Stitchabilities said...

they are pretty, especially the lamb one

Barb said...

Oohh Thankyou so much for posting the link to the freebie I just L-O-V-E that sheep ,but of course I would.
Nice Quaker too Elisa. Enjoy your Easter.
Hugs

Unknown said...

Both pieces are just darling. I am loving the plaid sheep!

Sally said...

Lovely finishes Elisa featuring my favourites, sheep and a snowman! Lol!