An obvious title I know…
The weather here is glorious and has been the past week…we have been busy out and about and also getting sorting in the house. I have managed some stitching…
Wednesday was TSG SAL night on Needlecraft Haven and I managed some progress, I finished the house which seemed an never ending task..
I have also been busy stitching my BBD Prairie House, I love this piece, the colours are so subtle and delicate
Martha decided she wanted a photo taken…and then she changed her mind…
Here are some of the felt Easter egg ornaments I made for friends and family…
Hoping that you all have a fabulous Easter weekend and the sun shines on you and yours!
Hugs & Stitches
12 comments:
Elisa, love the progress pics but the felt egg ornaments are gorgeous! I am sure everyone will love them.
Your stitching is just beautiful! I love the colors in the Prairie House piece too, and your felt eggs are lovely! Have a Happy Easter!
What a cutie your daughter is. So lovely!!!
Your stitching looks great and I love your Easter eggs. What a great gift to give away.
Happy Easter! You have done a great job on your pieces this week! I love your felt eggs - just darling. And speaking of darling, that would be Martha - enjoy!
Martha has grown so much!
Those felt eggs are just great, what a fab idea!
Lovely stitching Elisa
Lovely stitching! I love your felted Easter eggs...they are adorable. Happy Easter!
Lovely photos Elisa - I loved my ornament thank yo so much. How cute Martha looks - she is growing fast. xx
Elisa: Your daughtter is adorable, the eggs are simply to cute.
Happy Easter to you and your family.
Catherine
Your daughter is such a sweetie! And love your sttiching - especially the BBD piece - such wonderful colors. The ornaments are wonderful too.
Great stitching Elisa, the felt eggs are lovely
Hi Elisa. I'm new to your blog, and wanted to say hello. I found you through Cindy's blog, and your works are cute. You're so right about the colors being delicate. I love the pinks and greens. Your felt eggs are cute too!! We could use some of that sun, if you don't mind. It's been rainy here all week, and we're under a flood warning. Sunshine would be good, but it's supposed to rain off and on all day tomorrow. Uck!!
Great progress, I really love those gorgeous little eggs, perfect for the holiday. Hope the good weather lasts! Happy stitching.
Post a Comment