Tuesday, 26 April 2011

Quaker Biscornu

I received this beautiful biscornu ornament from Roberta in the mail today for the Quaker Christmas exchange on the HOE blog.

SDC11980 SDC11979

isn’t it pretty…I love the colours and design and the pretty personalisation.Thank you Roberta I will treasure it.

Hugs & Stitches

Elisa x

11 comments:

Gillie said...

Ooh, having a little ladylike drool over this, so pretty!

Nancy said...

Roberta did a lovely job with this ornament. It is very pretty! I love the little red ornament hanging from your initial.

Michelle said...

Its very pretty xx

Kate said...

Lovely biscornu.

Hazel said...

Beautiful Elisa. A lovely addition to your collection. x

Mouse said...

ooo that is sooo cute ... passing Gillie a tissue to mop said ladylike drool up ..lol love mouse xxxx

Unknown said...

What a lovely biscornu, I love making them.

Ranae said...

Cool biscornu

Christina said...

What a beautiful and unusual ornament to hang from your tree this Christmas. I have never tried a biscornu finish but would love to one day.

Alison said...

Hello Elisa

Thank you so much for the Spring Exchange ornie - it is lovely! Sorry I did not get to post thanks earlier I have been away for most of the last two weeks and it arrived whie I was on holiday.

I am looking forward to reading your blog.

Thanks again.

Alison x

Lorna @scrapsnscribbles/letssewit said...

thats lovely x