Today is little man’s 7th birthday and what an excited little chap he was this morning…here are a few piccies of his present opening..
He has asked to have tea at McDonalds this evening…I have baked him a double choc cake…which I just need to ice and decorate a bit later.
I have 2 reveals I can now share…firstly my PIF to Lisa
The Sampler Girl Freebie “April Showers"
Stitched on 28c Country French Linen “Cashmere” using my choice of DMC threads
Finished as a ribbon trimmed pillow
My second reveal was my piece to Alison for the Seasonal Exchange blog Spring Round (I have used Alison’s picture as it has come out better than mine)
Caroline Hofstede freebie “Carrot Patch”
Stitched on 28c Jobelan “Moss Green” with DMC threads as charted
Finished as a hanging ornament
Thanks for reading and visiting my blog and all the wonderful comments I have received on my recent posts…I truly love to read them and greatly appreciate the time you take.
Hugs & Stitches
18 comments:
Congratulations to the birthday boy!! :D
I love that Carrot Patch! Adorable!! :)
Love the smalls! Beautiful colours :) and congrats to the 7 year old!
Happy Stitching,
Sarah @ Kiwi Gets Crafty
Happy Birthday to the young man!
Lovely finishes - lucky recipients.
What fun designs - no wonder spring is my favorite season!
That's one happy birthday boy.
Love your PIF and your Easter Exchange. Beautifully stitched and finished.
Your exchange pieces are just wonderful - so pretty and cheerful colors! I'm sure the recipients were thrilled. Happy Birthday to your son!
Happy Birthday to your little man!
What cute pieces you finished!
Happy Birthday to Isaac. Hope he has a great day and enjoys his MacDonalds and DOUBLE choco cake, lucky boy. Two gorgeous finishes.
Many birthday wishes to the birhtday boy and lovely work, its always nice seening your wonderful finishes.
Happy birthday to Isaac! xx
Happy birthday to your DS! Lovely finishes...esp. love the carrot patch!
Happy Birthday to the big boy xx Your stitching is just lovely as usual Elisa xx
Happy birthday little man :) you looked like you enjoyed opening your presents :) ... lovely exchange pieces very cute :) love mouse xxxx
Happy Birthday to your son Elisa, he looks as if he is going to break a few hearts later.
Love the sheepy TSG but then of course I would. The bunny one is so cute too.
Hmmmm cake tonight then (its Wednesday)lol.
Enjoy
Happy Birthday to Isaac!
Yuor two finishes are lovely
Love your two finishes...especially the spring pillow. Just love the colors in this one!
HB to your little one...
I love the carrot patch design, it's so cute. Happy Belated Birthday to your son, hope he had a lovely day. Best wishes to you.
Happy Belated Birthday Isaac!
Love both your finishes Elisa. You always finish things so prettily.
Post a Comment