Tuesday, 3 May 2011

Birthday Gift & A Parade

Today is my lovely friend Michelle’s birthday and here is the gift I stitched for her..

Polstitches Sampler Needle Keeper 4(Michelle's Bday gift)

Polstitches Sampler Needle Keeper 1(Michelle's Bday gift) Polstitches Sampler Needle Keeper 2(Michelle's Bday gift)Polstitches Sampler Needle Keeper

28c Jubilee “Antique White”

DMC & Dragon Floss “Tea Rose”, “Silver Birch” & “Unicorn”

Finished as a Needle Keep 

Sunday was the annual St George’s Day Parade in York all the uniformed groups in the city meet for a service at York Minster and then march in a parade through the city. This was Isaac’s first parade as a Beaver and he had a great time!

SDC12002 SDC11996a SDC11999-1

I have been stitching on some exchanges and gifts these past few days so no pictures to show…I have also been fitting some knitting in between as I really must get on with the scarves I am making…

Thanks for your visit to my blog!

Hugs & Stitches

81E189C61070A8AF1F36D568D7CA99FC

14 comments:

Sally said...

A beautiful gift for Michelle. I bet she will love it.

Isaac looks so proud :)

Hazel said...

What an absolutely stunning gift Elisa. It is beautiful. Great parade. x

Christine said...

What a pretty gift! Isaac looks very smart in his uniform

Nancy said...

Beautiful gift...she is going to love it!

Nancy said...

The gift you made for your friend is so beautiful! Lucky friend you have! I'll look forward to seeing your knitting projects.

Michelle said...

Yes thank you Elisa I cannot even begin to tell you how much I adore it - its beautiful. Thank you so much my friend.

Wow Issac looks so grown up. Love to you all xx

Julie said...

Beautiful gift for Michelle. Isaac looks so smart in his uniform

Unknown said...

Beautiful gift for Michelle, such pretty delicate colours and stitches. Looks like the parade was fun and what a handsome son you have.

Kate said...

Lovely gift stitching. Great pictures of the parade.

Kathy Ellen said...

Michelle is going to be thrilled with such a lovely needle sampler. I just love the soft pastel colours and your stitching and finishing is just beautiful! Your little boy looks really proud in his Beaver uniform all ready for the parade. Hope you all had a wonderful time there!

Carol R said...

Beautiful needlebook Elisa!

Unknown said...

fantastic..very beautiful stitching !
Pat

Lisa said...

What a beautiful gift you stitched for Michelle, your stitching is perfect.
Isaac looks so smart and happy, ready for the parade.

Solstitches said...

What a gorgeous needle book! So beautifully stitched and finished.
Your little boy looks very smart in his uniform :)
Margaret