Not a very imaginative title but it does what it says on the tin!!
I have been busy stitching some exchange pieces and a birthday gift so the WIP’s have suffered slightly this past week..
Firstly my progress on BBD “Prairie House” from the Stitcher’s Journey booklet
Secondly my progress on TSG “Sense & Sensibility” Sampler, this shows the past 2 Wednesday’s progress as I forgot to take a picture last week, it is about half way completed now…
Thirdly…I started a new Carriage House Sampling’s SAL over at Needlecraft Haven…I am stitching “The Gingham Dog & Calico Cat” this is Sunday evening’s progress…not a lot but better than nothing.
I had a bit of eBay sales money left so decided to buy few bits and bobs…firstly some bright Debbie Bliss cotton yarn to make some dishcloths…my others are now well used so replacements will soon be needed…the colours look a lot brighter “in real life” teal, fuchsia, apple green and bright blue! I ordered this from Meadow Yarn on Tuesday so very swift service and a lovely teabag on the invoice too…a lovely touch!
Finally I ordered 2 charts from Thread Bear (unfortunately they have had to order them from America for me)
I saw this design finished up as a pillow on Margaret’s blog and I knew straight away I wanted needed to stitch it…
M Designs “Miss Mary Mac's Pins & Needles Pincushion”
The other design is from my own wish list…
I just adore this one….:0)
Well better stop nattering and finish off today’s chores…lol
Have a great Thursday
Thanks for visiting my blog!
Hugs & Stitches
15 comments:
You have some wonderful projects on the go Elisa! Your new yarn will make some very pretty dishcloths and I hope you new charts don't take too long to arrive :)
Just found your lovely blog...beautiful stitching. I'll be back!
Good progress on your pieces. Have been debating getting TSG Sampler, have the others so think thats a yes.
Love the colours of the wool, have just been looking at some of that and didn't know about Meadow Yarn so will go check them out.
Lovely progress, Elisa, and a lovely new start too.
That wool is very pretty. Lovely bright colours.
Oooh I've stitched Lamb! It's so cute. Thread Bear are having to order in BOAF Sally Spencer Sampler for me. Not that I'm in a hurry for it but I find with stitchy stuff when I want it I want it now!!! Lol!
Hi Eliza :) ooo very nice WIPs :) love the dishcloth colours and ooo tea :) love the mary mac pincushion and the lamb is really cute .... in fact yummy all round ..lol love mouse xxxxx
You have chosen two lovely designs to work on Elisa and they are both looking great. I'm forever looking through my Stitcher's Journey book - how to choose which to start on first!
I'm glad I enabled you to want to stitch the Miss Mary Mac pincushion :)
Lovely yarns for your dishcloth knitting. I'll have to look Meadow Yarn up.
Margaret
Beautiful stitching. Love all your projects. Your yarn looks great too. Bought last year also cotton yarn for dish cloths, but never got around to it. Your's will look just great with these colors.
Great progress Elisa, and wonderful new stash.
The first thing I ever knitted was a dishcloth, yours will look fab in those colours
Great WIP progress
I too was impressed with the service from Meadow Yarn and will definately use them again.
Love the Mary Mac design!
Lovely progress on your wips Elisa.
You've got some great stash there, I bought Miss Mary Mac's Pincushion recently and it's on my to do list, it's gorgeous isn't it.
Lovely Elisa - I mighe have to offer the Miss Mary Mac design for sale (as you beat me to it and I ordered it for your birthday!) x
Great WIPs Elisa! I've been tempted by Margaret's version of the Miss Mary Mac's pincushion too. Pretty colours of dishcloth yarn - must check this out.
Great work, Elisa! I LOVE your Sense and Sensibility piece so much that I had to add it to my list of things to do..eventually. The pincushions are soooo cute too!
Hi, I'm a new follower, tracking the travelling pattern!
I'm in England too and have kids aged 8 and 2 quite similar ages to your's!
http://serendipitousstitching.blogspot.com/
Will have to check out this meadow farm, Love that M designs, (Must stay away from internet shopping!!!!)
Post a Comment