Thursday, 14 April 2011

Sense & Sensibility Progress

It was TSG SAL last night and I managed to start building the house…

13-4-11

I am feeling a little under the weather today and so is Martha who is currently snuggled fast asleep on the sofa under a blankie. Think I may go and join her with my knitting…

Hugs & Stitches

81E189C61070A8AF1F36D568D7CA99FC

5 comments:

Kate said...

Sorry to hear you and Martha are unwell - hope it passes quickly.
Lovely progress on Sense & Sensibility.

Devon said...

I Like it,,very pretty,,hope you and Martha are feeling better soon.

Christine said...

Looking good! I hope you and Martha feel better soon

Michelle said...

Lovely work on Sense and Sensibility - Colonel Brandon (wonderful!). Hope you and Martha soon feel better - wonder what it is - everyone doesn't seem to be their self lately. Sending you hugs xx

Lisa said...

Your house is really taking shape.
Hope both you and Martha are feeling better now.