Wednesday, 13 April 2011

BBD “Seaside Retreat”

Every stitch of this finish I have loved… now to find a frame to complement it and my newly decorated bathroom..SDC11933

Blackbird Designs “Seaside Retreat” from the Stitcher’s Journey

28c Jayne’s Attic Hand-dyed COTM “Mistletoe”

Crescent Colours “Caribbean Waters”

Started 8th April 2011

Completed 12th April 2011

SDC11928 SDC11931 

I also decided on a new start last night too…I ordered this design from Carol…’cause I just LOVED it as soon as I saw it..it’s “Sew A Brown Bunny”.SDC11934I purchased another BBD booklet from Michelle…I think I am becoming slightly addicted to their designs :0)! SDC11935

Not much else happening here…busy trying to get my stitching organised, I have sold quite a lot of old charts on eBay so I have started cataloguing all the remaining charts into some kind of order..I have seen another sampler by Tanya I think I may “need” to buy it’s “Lady Washington’s Sampler” which I love and it’s also so apt as her Christian name was Martha…that’s my excuse and I’m sticking to it.

LadyWashingtonSampler It’s TSG SAL tonight so I will be stitching on my Sense and Sensibility Sampler…I hope to get quite a good amount done on it.

Have a good evening…

Hugs & Stitches

81E189C61070A8AF1F36D568D7CA99FC

10 comments:

Christine said...

Great finish on the BBD Elisa

Lesleyanne said...

Your finish is gorgeous Elisa. Lovely new start. Look forward to seeing your progress on JA.

Unknown said...

I love this piece! I think I "need" it in my bathroom as well....hmmmm....

Karen said...

Love your BBD finish... very nice decoration! I just finished Sew Brown bunny and it was fun... happy stitching on it!

Gracie said...

How nice it looks! I think we all bought the BBD book! I love so many...need to find the time to stitch them....

Nancy said...

Beautiful projects! Seaside Retreat is a wonderful design! I have stitched Tanya's Lady Washington sampler and enjoyed every minute of it!

Sally said...

A lovely finish from the BBD book Elisa. Love your new start too.

I am a bit addicted to the BBD books too. I have 4 now and have another I would like but think it'll be going on my Christmas list!

Kate said...

Lovely finish - I'm still debating which project to start!

Bekca said...

Gorgeous finish on Seaside Retreat, and after selling the things you no longer want, it only seems fair that you get to treat yourself to new pieces! Happy stitching to you.

Lisa said...

I love your Seaside Retreat finish, well done. I can't wait to stitch this myself.
Sew A Bunny Brown is so cute isn't it, I'm very tempted to buy it myself but have to be good at the moment.