I have had a major stash clearout recently…the following charts either did not sell or I won in giveaways (so I don’t feel I should profit from them)…I am giving them away…all I ask is if you are interested in one that you agree to pay the postage (UK p&p price next to each chart UK only, if you are overseas please email me). Postal payment can be made by a gifted PayPal payment or a skein of DMC floss.
Lizzie *Kate
Let There Be Peace 60p
Dinky Dyes/The Cat's Whiskers
Heartstrings 80p
Alchemy Stitchcraft
French Brocade 80p
If you are interested in any of these charts please comment on this post only (please include an email address so I can contact you), stating the chart(s) you are interested in…I will do this on a first come first served basis…
Hugs & Stitches

2 comments:
hello Elisa! I'd love merry skater by little house needleworks please :)
Fiona
crazy_strange161@hotmail.com
Hi Elisa, could I have the seasonal motifs and both the needlerolls please? I'm in Finland, so I'll drop you a line...
Post a Comment