Thursday, 9 June 2011

Two Lovely Exchanges

I took part in 2 recent exchanges on the HOE blog and this morning I received this gorgeously cute snowman ornament from Carol …isn’t he sweet…thank you so much Carol I adore him…

SDC12094

and from Becky this lovely lavender filled pillow for the Prairie Schooler Season’s Exchange…I love it and it smells divine too..thank you Becky…

SDC12088 

Nothing else to show I am afraid

Hugs & Stitches

81E189C61070A8AF1F36D568D7CA99FC

12 comments:

Cindy's Stitching said...

very nice exchanges.

Kate said...

Lovely exchange pieces.

Angela said...

Lovely exchanges! I really like the PS pillow piece :)

Hazel said...

Beautiful pieces. x

Karen said...

Very pretty... love the little snowman!

happy stitching....

Christine said...

They are both lovely

Anonymous said...

Both exchanges are looking gorgeous.

Nancy said...

Lovely exchange pieces!

Andrea said...

Two gorgeous exchange pieces.

Michelle said...

What lovely exchange pieces to have received Elisa - I bet you are thrilled xx

Sally said...

Gorgeous exchange pieces Elisa. That snowman is so sweet!

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

A beautiful blog with some beautiful stitching.
Be always in stitches.