"Ramblings about my life & loves....children, stitching, crochet, stash and more"
Polo back at u.....
POLO! haha I'm going to find that follow button. Thanks for playing along.
Polo! What a great idea for a bit if fun
Polo! What a great idea for a bit of fun
Curiosity kill the Cat so the saying goes, I can't find the rules for this game please put me out of my misery and tell what is this all about.Hugs
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Polo back at u.....
POLO! haha I'm going to find that follow button. Thanks for playing along.
Polo! What a great idea for a bit if fun
Polo! What a great idea for a bit of fun
Curiosity kill the Cat so the saying goes, I can't find the rules for this game please put me out of my misery and tell what is this all about.
Hugs
Post a Comment