Friday, 17 June 2011

When Will I Will I Be Famous..?

Well now in fact, the World of Cross Stitching magazine have featured my blog in their "Website's We Love" section....a trip to WHSmiths for me tomorrow I feel.

A HUGE thank you for all your visits and comments on my blog, I do really appreciate them! Until next time...

 Hugs & Stitches


17 comments:

Mouse said...

ooooo well done :) how did you find out ????? as one day I too would like to be famouse ..lol love mouse xxxx

trillium said...

Congrats!

diamondc said...

Congratulations: What wonderful news, you are so lucky.
Catherine
diamondc

Gillie said...

Congratulation, Elisa well deserved !

Lesleyanne said...

Congratulations. Will have to have a look.

Hazel said...

Oooh well done! I felt incredible when mine got in a knitting magazine - yeah you heard me - a knitting magazine. Incredible indeed lol.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Mouse - famouse ROFL!

I spotted the mention and thought "I know that name" and whizzed over here to share!

The mag isn't due to go on sale til 23rd JUne, I got my subs copy today.

Karen said...

Ohh..how exciting!

Teresa said...

Congrats!!!
Didn't know I followed someone famous.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

Anonymous said...

Wow...that's fantastic. Congrats Elisa. You deserve that bit of fame, your blog is really gorgeous.

Michelle said...

Congratulations Elisa and very well deserved xx

Lynn B said...

Hi Elisa,

I got mine delivered yesterday and saw it last night just before I went to bed, I thought "oooo I recognise that name", you are on page 32, Congratulations Elisa!

Stitchabilities said...

My copy came today...And there you are LOL Congratulations

Nancy said...

Congratulations Elisa!!! Well deserved!

Julie said...

Congrats, what super news.

Love the freebie in the post below, thanks for the link to it.

Suiper snowman ornie for your exch too, you do finish things off so beautfifully

Angie said...

exciting

Angela said...

That is totally cool :) I'll look for your name when I buy that one!