Monday, 11 July 2011

Award From Ruth

Ruth has very kindly awarded me the Stylish Blogger Award, I am very honoured…thank you Ruth.

Stylish-Blogger

The rules of the reward are as such

  1. Thank the person who has awarded you
  2. List seven things about yourself
  3. Pass the award to 15 other stylish bloggers
The seven things about me…. 
  1. I have 6 tattoos and a nose piercing
  2. I went to a Convent School and then 20 years later went back to work there as an events manager.
  3. A family member is a bestselling author
  4. My favourite flowers are lilies
  5. I once bumped into (actually bumped into) Michael Parkinson in Harrods
  6. My guilty pleasure is brown sauce and crisp sandwiches
  7. I begin a degree in October 10 days before my 40th birthday!
Now to give the reward to 15 other stylish bloggers,
  1. Blacksheep’s Bit of the Web
  2. Michelle’s Stitchcraft Place
  3. Nan’s Needlework Notions
  4. iStitch
  5. Stitchyangels Treasures
  6. Always Smiling
  7. The Sampler Girls Blog
  8. Snippets and Stash
  9. A Sampler of Stitches
  10. The Craft Room
  11. Quietly Stitching
  12. Barb’s Ramblings
  13. Hooked on Stitches
  14. Carolina Stitcher
  15. The Striped Rose

Hugs & Stitches

81E189C61070A8AF1F36D568D7CA99FC

6 comments:

Hazel said...

Thanks Elisa! Goodness me. It was hard enough thinking of those last ten facts let alone another seven!! Michael Parkinson hey? Did you get hs autograph? x

Anonymous said...

All of your chosen bloggers are lovely, wonderful people and have gorgeous super blogs :)
Congratulations to all!!!

Sally said...

Congratulations Elisa and thank you for nominating me :)

Chris said...

Well done Elisa on your own stylish blog and thank you for nominating me. I will have to think of whom to chose.
And well done on starting a Degree I started mine age 38 and was 41 when I got it. I loved being a teacher and it certainly has stood me in good stead, as now I am retired the pension allows me to live quite comfortably.
So another well done you!
Go for it!!
Hugs and love in stitches
Chris x

staci said...

Congrats Elisa on your wonderful award and thank you so much for thinking of me!

What are crisp sandwiches???

{{hugs}}

Andrea said...

Congratulations on your award. Thank you for nominating and thinking of me. I'm afraid I have been a bad blogger recently.