Friday, 8 July 2011

My Pins & Needle In Hand!

Yes I am back….my stitching mojo did a little hiding trick on me whilst I was feeling under the weather, but I’m now fighting fit and back with a needle in hand!

I wanted a small finish to get me back into the stitching groove…so I chose this little beauty…

SDC12140

Shepherd’s Bush “My Pins”

28c Jayne’s Attic Hand-dyed fabric “Rose” – DMC threads

Finished as a pin pillow with ruched ribbon edging

I received this cute pillow from Ruth today for the third round of the Lizzie*Kate Exchange…isn’t it just great…I love the saying and it’s pink so it’s perfect for me!!

SDC12137

I have a couple of new starts…firstly for the weekly L*K stitching night being held at the L*K Lovers blog…I have chosen “Housework” because the saying is so fun…especially for a cleaning obsessive like me!!

SDC12142

Secondly is the weekly TSG SAL over at NCH, I have chosen a non Miss Austen piece this time…it’s called “Pleasant Hill”, I didn’t get too much stitched but at least made a start!

SDC12143

Finally no Elisa posting would be complete without a touch of Ms Kidston….I needed to cheer myself up after my ill fortnight…so with a sale taking place at my favourite store…I just couldn’t resist….

SDC12145

A quiet weekend planned…with some stitching to take place. I hope you all enjoy yours no matter what you do!

Hugs & Stitches

81E189C61070A8AF1F36D568D7CA99FC

14 comments:

Gracie said...

I love the pillow and the finish...very nice

Christine said...

What a beautiful pincushion Elisa!

Theresa said...

I totally blame my low production on the summer weather~ It is too nice to sit at home and stitch!! ;-)

Love your pillow finish!!!!! It is beautiful~

Lesleyanne said...

A gorgeous exchange received. Your pincushion is lovely. Two great new starts. Glad you are feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous finish. Love your exchange and great new starts. Glad you found your mojo back :)

Nancy said...

Love the pincushion! Great WIP!

Nancy said...

Lovely finish! Great WIP! Retail therapy is the best!

Catherine said...

Great goodies all the way around!!

Valerie said...

What beautiful finishes...I love the ruched ribbon edging on your pin pillow! Your exchange piece is darling...the pink is perfect! I love the "Housework" WIP... Lizzie Kate designs are darling!

Enjoy your weekend!

Unknown said...

Lovely stitching anfd Kidston Stash!!! I adore the Shepherds Bush pin cushion that is so sweet and pretty.

Michelle said...

Lovely exchange pieces x Oh wow I just love the new Cath Kidston stuff. Hope you are all well xx

Sally said...

Your SB finished is gorgeous and I love the cushion you received in the L*K exchange.

Lovely new starts and your new Cath Kidson stuff is gorgeous!

Unknown said...

I'd like to give you the stylish blogger award, please head over to my blog for the details. xxx

Solstitches said...

The pincushion is very pretty and that's a cute pillow from Ruth.
Lovely, lovely things from the CK sale. I so wish I could go there!
Thank you for the award :)

Margaret