I’m still struggling to fully regain my stitching mojo, it’s coming back slowly…I have finished a small exchange piece for the “Stitched with Love Exchanges”, I just need to make up the piece and then it’s ready to be mailed. I enjoyed doing it as it was a simple pretty design.
I also managed a small amount of progress on my TSG SAL piece last Wednesday..I hope to get some more on this done this evening..
I started a new Lizzie*Kate design…this is for my Mum’s birthday and she is an avid gardener, so I hope to get it done and finished as a cushion in time for her birthday early September.
A lovely PIF gift arrived from Sally yesterday, it’s a cute little pin pillow with my initial on with matching pin and button…so pretty…thank you Sally.
My place on my degree course is all confirmed, my set books arrived from Amazon today and I headed to town this morning to get a copy of the BBC History magazine as there is an article in there which will be useful for my course (thanks to my study buddy for that head’s up!!), I also got some notebooks, hi-lighting pens and post it page markers…so ready to rock and roll. My textbooks arrive early August even though the course doesn’t officially start until 1st October, I hope to get ahead of my reading during the summer break. The first module is Cleopatra, Christopher Marlowe (Doctor Faustus) and Cezanne…so quite a diverse range straight away to study and write about! The Globe theatre is currently staging a production of Doctor Faustus….I would love to go…so I feel my November trip to the Stitching show at Harrogate will have to be put off another year as this is something I really should go and see!
Well time for school run…again in the his horrible rain, I am so sick of getting wet through everyday :0(
Thanks as always for your visits and comments on my blog!!
Hugs & Stitches
13 comments:
Lovely gift from Sally
Nice WIP's
Good Luck with the studies
Lovely WIPs...and gift....did you dye the fabric for the garden piece? it looks interesting...very similar to one I have use in the past....but I did not dye mine! Good luck with the studies...sounds like a full schedule.
Lovely PIF from Sally
That sounds like an interesting module
Great gift from Sally. Lovely new start and progress on your wips. Good luck with your studies.
sounds like you are going to be busy, lovely pif gift,
hope your mojo comes back soon, i hate it when that happens!
Lovely WIPs Elisa. I have the urge to stitch an L*K! Think I will see what I have :)
So glad you like the PIF. I loved making it for you even though it wasn't my original plan!
Good luck with the studies :)
Its lovely Elisa - I was fortunate enough to receive one from Sally also. Love your WIPs. Good luck with your studies. xx
oooo lovely gift and good look with your course .. I hope you manage to get to harrogate as may see you there ?? and hope you mojo comes back with a vengeance soon :) love mouse xxxx
Ditto...since moving back up north it hasn't stopped raining...I hope that's not a indication of what's to come!
I didn't realise there is a stitching show in Harrogate. I'll have to check out timings to see if I can attend. Thannks for the heads up! X
What a lovely gift from Sally. Love your wips too.
Good luck with your study :)
Lovely gift from Sally and nice progress on your WIPs. I haven't stitched any L*K for ages - must check the pending pile as they are usually a quick stitch.
Good luck with the studies.
Congrats for getting your place confirmed. My place will all depend on my results in August, so it's a bit nervewracking till then. Love your latest LK start. Happy stitching and best wishes.
Love your 2 new starts! Lovely PIF gift from Sally. Best of luck with your School studies, it sounds very interesting!
Post a Comment