Friday, 26 August 2011

Little Soldier…

Isaac and I are back home after our stay in hospital…he was very brave and is sporting a soft cast on his right foot and getting about with a lovely green walking frame….he was most annoyed as he wanted crutches…lol!

I have spent most of this afternoon trying to get a wheelchair with no luck, due to the bank holiday here in the UK most places have closed until Tuesday so I need to wait until then. Luckily his Dad’s girlfriend’s son has one we can borrow until I can get one for him.

Here’s a little picture of him….and Martha having fun with the walking frame!

333749_10150273161842167_667832166_8054589_6368592_o335584_10150273161482167_667832166_8054587_1714487_o

Their Dad is taking them both for the weekend to give me a few days break as I am already exhausted….

Enjoy your weekend!

Hugs & Stitches

81E189C61070A8AF1F36D568D7CA99FC

6 comments:

Parsley said...

Poor guy. Hope he heals quickly.

Anonymous said...

Poor little guy. Hope he's getting better soon.
Enjoy your free weekend.

Michelle said...

Oh poor little man Elisa. Hope you get a break this weekend. xx

Nancy said...

What a trooper he is! Hope he heals quickly! Hope you get some rest this weekend!

Bekca said...

How very brace Isaac is, I hope he heals very quickly. Enjoy your rest time!

Lynn said...

Isaac sounds like a brave little trooper indeed! I hope that he heals quickly and that you get some much deserved rest this weekend.