Saturday, 24 September 2011

2 Finishes and SAL Progress

I have managed to do some stitching this week, not as much as I would have liked to..but alas life interrupted as always…here is my first little finish…I loved stitching this…

339243_10150303193412167_667832166_8260571_685946194_o

Des Fille et une Aigulles “Amitie” Freebie

28c Ivory evenweave

GAST “Cherry Wine” & CC “Cherry Tomato”

Started 20th September 2011 – Finished 24th September 2011

I have finished number four of my L*K 12 Blessings…”Charity”

341045_10150295195207167_667832166_8216223_577617118_o

Carol sent out part 5 of the iStitch SAL last night, I sat and stitched that earlier today, as I am stitching over 1 on 32c, I have to stitch during the daytime WITH my daylight lamp on too…it’s a lovely design, I’m so enjoying it.

securedownload

Wednesday night was TSG SAL over at Needlecraft Haven, I made a little more progress on “Just Married, The Jane Austen Way”…

339930_10150303178522167_667832166_8260530_458322401_o

I received my tutor information yesterday and my first tutorial which is next Saturday…also a welcome email from my tutor arrived today too…it all seems so real now.

My stitching and blogging will be taking a back seat as I get used to fitting in 16 hours of study each week…but I am really looking forward to getting “stuck” in now!

Keep checking back for a birthday giveaway very soon….

Thanks for visiting my blog today

Hugs & Stitches

81E189C61070A8AF1F36D568D7CA99FC

10 comments:

Mindi said...

Nice work on all the stitching, and I really like your iStitch SAL piece. I'm getting ready to go back to school as well.

Mouse said...

oooo well done with the finishes and the progress reports :0... love the sampler girl one :) and good luck with the studying too :) love mouse xxxx

Lesleyanne said...

A lovely finish. Great progress on your WIPs. Good luck with the studying.

Kathy A. said...

Very nice finishes. Your WIP's are lovely. Carol's stitch along is turning out so pretty.
Good luck with your studies.

Denise said...

Great Finishes and progress on Jane Austin. Lovely stitching!!!
Good luck with your studying.
happy stitiching
Denise

Anonymous said...

I finally became a follower! I've been stalking you since before Martha was born! I love your work and I am excited for you to begin your classics study....I'm looking forward to hearing about it...hope you write about it at times.
Gayle

Lynn said...

Lovely finishes and your WIP look great too! When you're in the thick of all your studies you'll appreciate your stitching time even more.

Stitchabilities said...

Good luck with your studying!!

Bekca said...

I'm loving my studies so far! I just can't put my text books down :) You've made wonderful stitching progress this week, keep up the beautiful work. Best wishes.

Blu said...

Lovely finishes and your WIPs look great!