Tuesday, 27 September 2011

Finished Off & A Giveaway….

I finished my Amitie peice off on Sunday evening whilst watching the X Factor boot camp show…

289718_10150304480872167_667832166_8271957_1042928468_o

I backed it with red and white polka dot Cath Kidston fabric and edged it with red ribbon and red and pearl beads…I am pleased with it.

I have started stitching a few smalls for Christmas and Birthday gifts so my WIP’s will be going away for a while until these are all completed…

I am in my final 30’s stretch and I celebrate my 40th Birthday in a couple of weeks, to celebrate I will be holding a giveaway, it will include a stitched gift and some other goodies both stitchy and no stitchy related…if you would like to enter this giveaway then please leave a comment on this post ONLY, leaving a contact email. For a second chance to win please become a follower of my blog, post this as another comment and for a third chance to win advertise my giveaway on your blog and post this in another comment…easy as pie! I will make the drawing on Wednesday 12th October GMT 6pm. This giveaway is open to worldwide mailing!

My studies are now in full swing with 2 tutorials coming up, a day school on Saturday and my first face to face tutorial in just over a week….my blog posting with be very limited, maybe once a week as my stitching time will also be eaten into quite a lot.

Thanks you for visiting and posting comments to my blog, I really do appreciate them all.

Hugs & Stitches

81E189C61070A8AF1F36D568D7CA99FC

62 comments:

butterfly said...

Hi Elisa, Your stitching is always so beautiful, love the new one well i love little girls, so pretty with the beads.

Happy Birthday soon, i would love to be part of your giveaway. thank you.

Jacqueline said...

Wow, am I first to ask that you throw my name in your hat for your drawing.. Maybe it will be lucky # 1.

Thanks for a chance

jleibfried@aol.com

Barbara said...

That is so nice! I like the beading along it!

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

I also just celebrated my 40th birthday.

Hope you have a great birthday.

I am a follower as well so please include me in your giveaway. Thank you!

Parsley said...

Happy almost birthday! 40 is a great age! I'd love an entry. I follow.

Teresa said...

Love the little girls holding hands. Nice finish.
Happy umcoming 40th birthday.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

Sally said...

Lovely finish Elisa,

Good luck with your studies.

Please don't enter me in your birthday giveaway as I've been so lucky to win a few lately:)

Cindy said...

i love your finish! It is sooo sweet....and happy early birthday to you :D

socialsue said...

I am a follower of your blog. Wishing you a "Happy Birthday". My birthday will be in a week from now. Enjoyed reading your blog!

socialsue said...

Please enter my name in your give-away. I forgot to add that in my first message. LOL
a4x4aspect@yahoo.com
socialsue.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi hope that you have a great birthday, can you please enter my name in your give away

Anonymous said...

I am one your followers!!

Lesleyanne said...

A lovely finish Elisa. Happy Birthday. I would love to be entered into your giveaway. I am a follower and will advertise your giveaway on my sidebar. Many thanks.

Christine said...

Lovely finish Elisa!
Hope you have a lovely Birthday.
Please enter me in your giveaway

Christina said...

Gulp, 40?! I'm slap bang in the middle of my 30s and I think I'll be staying here for a long time!
Love your finish, the beads really complement the design.
Hope you're enjoying X-Factor as much as me. I was adamant that I wasn't going to watch this year because of the change in judges, but I'm loving it more than ever. Now I just need Strictly to start and my life is complete! (how sad am I?)
I'd love to be entered into your giveaway thank you.

valerie said...

Great finish! I love the large beads edging the piece. I hope you have a fantastic birthday! Mine is coming up as well...seems we're both libras. I've been reading your blog for a while now but just became a follower. I would love a change at your giveaway! Thanks for the chance!

Solstitches said...

Your pillow finish is gorgeous.
I hope your birthday will be really special.
Already a follower and would love to enter the celebration giveaway.
Margaret

Michelle said...

Its stunning Elisa well done. I know the girls stitched this in France last year so I must stitch it to keep up. You have finished it beautifully. I'd like to be entered into your draw. Thank you. Wihsing you all the best with the studies - oh and its 59 sleeps to Harrogate xxx

Mouse said...

cute finish and ooo you're a few years behind me and it don't hurt turning fffffffooorrty ..lol I am a follower :) and hope to see you at harrogate with the other girls :) love mouse xxxx

CalamityJr said...

What a lovely finish. Thanks for sharing your birthday with us; I'm a follower!

CalamityJr said...

Oh, and here's my comment - happy birthday in advance!

diamondc said...

Hi Elisa: I love your Amitie it is adorable. Did you use pins or beads for the trim?
Thank-you for a chance at a givaway.
Catherine
diamondc

diamondc said...

Elisa: I am a follower ansd will post on my blog about your givaway.
Catherine
diamondc

Hazel said...

I would love to enter your giveaway! Love your new ornie and the beads around it. Looks fab. xx

Hazel said...

I am a follower. xxxx

Shannon said...

What a pretty finish! :)

I would like to enter your giveaway. I am a follower. :)

Shana7426@aol.com

L.O. said...

Elisa, what a cute finish. What a neat idea to use the beads and ribbon to edge it.

Please enter me in the giveaway. I hope you get to do something special for your 40th!

Lei

L.O. said...

I am a follower as well. Thanks!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Hi, I'm already a follower and would love to enter your giveaway.
It was my birthday recently, all the best people are born in the Autumn!

Lisa V said...

Elisa, all the best for your upcoming 40th.
I would love a chance to win your giveaway, I am already a follower.

Lisa V said...

I have also mentioned your giveaway on my blog.

Ellen said...

Happy Birthday in advance! Would love to join your giveaway, thank you for the chance!

Love your stitching and finishing especially the beaded edging!

Hugs,

Rosa said...

Love you blog! I am now a follower, please enter me in your giveaway!

Mary said...

Hello - I would like to enter your giveaway - thanks for the opportunity.

Mary in MN

m_kaeding@hotmail.com

Mary said...

Second comment - I'm a follower of your lovely blog.

Thanks for your generosity on your birthday!

Mary in MN

m_kaeding@hotmail.com

Sarah said...

Happy birthday in advance, and a very cute finish too!

Sarah :)

Sarah said...

Oh and I'm a follower already and can be contacted through my user profile!

Sarah said...

Just to top it off (and to be really annoying with three comments) I just mentioned you giveaway on my blog in this post http://kiwigetscrafty.blogspot.com/2011/09/lots-of-new-stash.html

Hope you're having a great day!

Phyllis said...

Please enter me in your giveaway!

Phyllis said...

I am a follower of your blog!

Ginny said...

I'm a new reader of your blog, so this is the perfect occasion to comment for the first time! Your finish is great!! Thank you for the opportunity to enter your giveaway, and Happy Birthay! (40's not so bad, but let's not talk about 50 . . . )

Unknown said...

very great job !
Pat

Thoeria said...

Lovely stitching Elisa!
I turned 40 myself this year - AND WOKE UP GRAY THE NEXT MORNING :-p
Actually I'm just kidding - I still feel 25!
Am already a follower and would absolutely love the opportunity to be entered in your giveaway! email - thoeria@mail.com

Beauty Bonnet said...

happy soon-to-be 40! your stitching is always so lovely.

i'm already a follower, but this is my first time to leave a comment. i would love to be entered (twice! :) in your giveaway,

Lynn said...

Very pretty finish! I love all that red!
I remember 40 and I'm wishing I was there again, lol! I would love the chance to celebrate with you by entering your giveaway. I'm a follower.

Kim Reid said...

Beautiful Stitching!
I am a follower and would love to enter your giveaway :)
Thanks,
kimberlybreid at hotmail dot com

Daisy said...

Of course I wish you a Happy Birthday, God always light your way.
Please add my name to the draw.
I am a follower of your blog.

manualidades.daisy@gmail.com

Catherine said...

Happy Almost 40! What a fun giveaway! Thanks for the chance!

Catherine said...

I just posted a link in the giveaway section on the sidebar to my blog!

~*Sharee*~ said...

Cute pillow hun; please enter me in your giveaway and have a Happy, Happy Birthday....:)

Hugs, Shar

Vicky L said...

Please enter me in your giveaway. Thanks!

Mindi said...

I love your Amite finish, the pins on the side are a nice touch. Please enter me in your giveaway, it sounds wonderful!

Mindi said...

I posted a link to your giveaway on the sidebar of my blog!

Nancy said...

Your Amitie piece turned out so cute!

I would love to be entered in your giveaway, and I am already a follower.

Blu said...

Count me in for your giveaway please~

And happy 40th!

Blu said...

PS I'm a follower.

lesli said...

This is such a cute idea! I may have to copy you next year when I celebrate my 40th!
Please submit my name in your drawing! :)
I am also a follower....
My email address is: LesliDaniels@gmail.com
Thanks!

Barb said...

Hi Elisa may I enter your giveaway to celebrate your reaching the milestone where life begins!
I have become a follower although I did have you bookmarked and as we meet in the parlour of a Wednesday with the other maids, I Catch up with your news then. Lol.
Love the Sampler Girl design, and your Amitee is super duper too. Good luck with the studies.

Aussie Stitcher said...

Would love to be included in your draw if it is still open, my e-mail is wright@aussiebb.com.au.

Aussie Stitcher said...

I am also a follower and mt e-mail is wright@aussiebb.com.au.

Ali said...

Oh lordy, dont know how I missed this post... being 40 isnt bad, just everything hurts - lol. I'm a follower and off to put a linky on my blog xxxx

Kate said...

40's not so bad really!
I'm a follower