Wednesday, 7 September 2011

Hope & Friends Finished!

I managed to finish “Hope” last night for the Lizzie Kate SAL…whilst glued to the Great British Bake Off…lol

332637_10150283169017167_667832166_8145250_1477699822_o

I also completed “Friends” on Monday evening…

12 Blessings Friends

These are the 3 I have finished so far….9 more to go!

I’m hoping to complete at least one a week….

175768_10150283169377167_667832166_8145255_1638649628_o

Thanks for all your good wishes to Isaac, he has gone back to school today for his first full day…he was looking forward to it!

Tonight is TSG SAL night and a new start…looking forward to it.

Hugs & Stitches

81E189C61070A8AF1F36D568D7CA99FC

14 comments:

Mouse said...

ooo well done :) and hope he likes going back to school then :) enjoy your stitching night tonight and your new start :) love mouse xxx

Hazel said...

They are all lovely Elisa. Very sweet. I wonder what your new start is going ot be. I don't think Tanya can keep up with you!

Sarah said...

They are looking stunning, I can't believe you're doing one a day! Good luck for the boy going back to school.

Catherine said...

Very cute pieces!

I hope Isaac has a great day!

Thoeria said...

What cute LK stitching!
Do hope your tyke has a good day at school!

Angela said...

They all look wonderful Elisa!

Michelle said...

Beautiful Elisa x

Lesleyanne said...

They are all lovely. I hope Isaac had a good day back at school.

Ruth said...

Ohhh you're mean! You make me want to go home and stitch that series right this minute! I've had them for years but I never seem to make the time for them. Now I want them done... right now!

Theresa said...

You are so fast~~~~ Those stitching are so cute!!!!

Angie said...

And more goes on my wishlist.

So cute!

Bekca said...

Lovely LK stitching. So glad to hear Isaac was looking forward to being back at school, I hope he is well. Best wishes.

Sally said...

They are both lovely Elisa.

staci said...

Congrats on your sweet finishes, love them!