"Ramblings about my life & loves....children, stitching, crochet, stash and more"
from Lucy for the Fall Pyn Keepe exchange over at the HOE blog. Isn't it cute…it’s from Heart in Hand “Seasonal Birds” using WDW & GAST threads.
Thanks so much Lucy….I love it!
Hugs & Stitches
That is gorgeous Elisa. I can asee why you love it.
What a cool pyn keepe! Lovely finish.
Elisa: How lovely the oin keep is.Thank-you for sharing.Catherinediamondc
I love it. I have the Valentine bird pattern and now I'll want to stitch this!
ohhh that's cute :) lovely exchange piece :) love mouse xxxx
What a lovely exchange piece to receive Elisa x
so cute
What a lovely finish from Lucie! I can see why you love it!
Thats gorgeous Elisa
This is a lovely finish. I have this design and can't wait to stitch it myself. Best wishes.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
That is gorgeous Elisa. I can asee why you love it.
What a cool pyn keepe! Lovely finish.
Elisa: How lovely the oin keep is.
Thank-you for sharing.
Catherine
diamondc
I love it. I have the Valentine bird pattern and now I'll want to stitch this!
ohhh that's cute :) lovely exchange piece :) love mouse xxxx
What a lovely exchange piece to receive Elisa x
so cute
What a lovely finish from Lucie! I can see why you love it!
Thats gorgeous Elisa
This is a lovely finish. I have this design and can't wait to stitch it myself. Best wishes.
Post a Comment