Sunday, 11 September 2011

Packed Post

Lots of things to show you…so I will keep the wording on the light side….firstly I can reveal my exchange received and sent for the Summer Holiday Exchange on the “Stitched With Love Exchange” blog…this is what I received from April…
SDC12234
and this is what I sent to Shannon…
SWLEx
I stitched Tanya’s freebie “To The Beach” using hand-dyed linen and Crescent Colour threads and edged it in ruched ribbon.
TSG To The Beach

I finally got around to making up some pillows today..
337595_10150288046907167_667832166_8174441_1996178395_o
325005_10150288048292167_667832166_8174451_599736974_o
341067_10150288046352167_667832166_8174435_1988277172_o
338121_10150288045742167_667832166_8174431_867483625_o
I did have a little spurge at my favourite shop yesterday….a mug in a tin, sewing scissors in a case, vintage buttons (used on the pillows), a fat quarter bundle and some green/rosebud fabric (used for the garden pillow)
333150_10150286518132167_667832166_8163551_1248112285_o
No more writing…it’s getting late…have a good Monday
Hugs & Stitches
81E189C61070A8AF1F36D568D7CA99FC

13 comments:

Karen said...

Oh what goodies.....love your finishes too! You certainly had a very productive weekend.

happy stitching....

Catherine said...

Wonderful stitchy goodness!!

diamondc said...

Elisa: Your exchanges are wonderful that To The Beach pillow is adorable, how lovely all your pillows are such beautiful colors.
Your pin keep is one of my favorite patterns.
Blessings
Catherine
diamondc

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely exchanges sent and received. Your cushions are gorgeous.

Mouse said...

oooo lovely goodies given and recived .. cushions are lovely and a splash out is fun :) love mouse xxxx

Thoeria said...

Exchanges all look lovely! And I must say that your pillows are just amazing looking! :)

Bekca said...

I love you Cath Kidston haul, such pretty things. Congrats on finishing such beautiful pillows and I love the gorgeous pin keep you sent. Best wishes.

Michelle said...

I love the Beach finish its tsunning and love the way you have finished it. I love all your photos - especially the CK ones! xx

Solstitches said...

What a lovely post full of eye candy.
I love all of your finished pillows and exchange pieces.
Oh to be able to go shop at Cath Kidston!

Margaret

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Love your stitching and your finishes, I'm very envious of your skills! I'm strictly a "frame-it" girl.

Sally said...

Oh wow Elisa everything is so pretty! I absolutely love your pillows.

Nice Cath Kidson goodies:)

Angela said...

I think you did an incredible job finishing all the pillows! I love the ruched ribbon edge on your exchange sent out :)

Lynn said...

All the exchange pieces are wonderful! I especially like the Autumn finish.
You've done an amazing job an all those pillows, love them!