Firstly here is my progress on my iStitch SAL piece, I am loving stitching this design, I’m using 32c Murano “Vanilla” and GAST “Rhubarb” and stitching 1 over 1, it is so tiny & delicate…
Secondly a small amount of progress on my next TSG SAL piece..”Just Married, The Jane Austen Way” I am using hand dyed fabric and the recommended DMC threads!
Isaac is back at the hospital tomorrow to have his bandages & stitches removed, it will be exciting to see how his “new toe” will look!
The wind has finally died down here, but it is very cold but sunny and bright, I have hung some washing out on the line, but it doesn't;t seem to be moving at all…lol!
Thank you for all your lovely comments in regard to my pillows I finished up over the weekend…I really appreciate them!
Hugs & Stitches
7 comments:
lovely SAL piece :) and nice new start too .. hope the new toe is fab :) suns been out after I brought my washing in wet !!! ho hum :) love mouse xxxx
Hello, I've just found you from your comment at Annaboo's. I love the two pieces of work you've posted up her, so pretty and teeny tiny stitches. I've just started to learn to embroider and I really want to be able to the same kind of things as you some day - what's SAL? And TSG and iStitch?
Lovely to 'meet' you - am a new follower and will enjoy reading your blog.
Sorry for all the questions, just ignore me if I'm a pain!
Nicki xx
Your iStitch SAL piece is beautiful, I love the over 1.
Your SAL piece is looking great. Lovely new start. Hope Isaac gets on well at the hospital.
Your SALs are looking wonderful
Great stitchy progress, these projects are looking so good. I hope Isaac's hospital trip goes well, best wishes.
Your iStitch SAL is looking lovely. I love the colour you chose.
Nice progress on your JA piece.
I hope Isaac's hospital appointment goes well.
Post a Comment