Just a quick midweek progress post….I have managed to stitch a little more on Princess Parade, it’s looking hopeful for Martha’s birthday now…rather than Christmas!
I spent last night stitching part 7 of Carol’s iStitch mystery SAL whilst watching The Other Boleyn Girl, only one more part left now of this….I have loved stitching it.
I received my final exchange from the Lizzie*Kate Exchange blog also this week as I have now left the blog…it’s from Amy, isn’t it fun!
I managed to complete and submit my first assignment yesterday…so I just have a tense wait until I receive it back. I have a tutorial next week which I am looking forward to.
The children are with their Dad this weekend, so Wes and I will have some couple time which will be great, not quite decided what we are going to to as yet….but I’m sure we will have fun!
Thanks for visiting my blog today!
Hugs & Stitches
16 comments:
Haces unos trabajos preciosos.Enhorabuena.
Jop beatifu congratuleissons ?
Your stitching looks wonderful, Elisa. I LOVE the exchange from Amy :)
Have a great day!
Princess Parade is looking very cute, and the ornament from Amy is fantastic.
Princess Parade is adorable! I haven't seen this design before.
Love the ornament from Amy too.
Great projects Elisa!
Isn't waiting for grades so hard?? I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for you - well, maybe just my toes - I might need my fingers for some stitchin'! ;)
Great exchange piece!
Beautiful stitching Elisa and what a fab exchange piece. I'm waiting to hear back from my first assingment too - here's hoping for top grades for both of us! Best wishes.
Lovely stitching xxx I also love the exchange you received toooo cute xx
Lovely stitching Elisa - enjoy your childfree weekend. Wishing you lots of love and luck with your assignment xx
Your Frankenstein ornie is too cute - I love it!
What did you think of 'The Other Boleyn Girl'? I made the mistake of reading the book first and throughout the whole film I was whinging to my husband 'but that's not what happened'. It spoiled the film for me really. Shame as I really like Eric Bana! (although I can't say that I'm 'au fait' with him playing Henry...look there I go, whinging again!)
Have fun at the weekend.
Hope the tutorial oes well, you are a good student, I'm sure you'll do well.
Great stitching! I love the Frankenstein ornie you received. I've never seen that design before!
Great progress on princess parade. A lovely ornament received from Amy. Have a fantastic child free weekend.
Lovely progress Elisa. Hope you have a lovely weekend.
Princess Parade is too gorgeous for words - I love it!
Hugs, Kaye xoxox
What a super fun LK exchange piece! Princess parade is coming along nicely too.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Love that Princess Parade, it is so prettyand beautiful stitching as usual.. Hope all goes well with your assignment.. And blessings and love for your new 'friend', Wes. You deserve it.
Chris xx
Post a Comment