Friday, 2 December 2011

Little Deers for Mum

I have just finished and made up this sweet little ornament for my Mum for Christmas…

328203_10150396118227167_667832166_8691442_503182244_o330276_10150396113922167_667832166_8691440_869339485_o338278_10150396116677167_667832166_8691441_429471684_o

“Christmas Deer Ornament” – Nicoletta Farrauto (Niky’s Creations) GOSM November 2010

32c Belfast Linen “Antique Ivory” – DMC threads (stitcher’s choice)

Finished as a hanging ornament

I have a rare childfree Friday so have spent this morning catching up on chores; housework, washing, ironing etc. This afternoon I have managed to spend some time, sorting out my stitching stash and deciding one some new starts.

The children are also spending the weekend with their dad, so studying tomorrow, then an evening with my man, Mass Sunday morning, the afternoon will be spent putting up and decorating the Christmas tree!

I hope you have a great weekend….I will post my new starts once kitted up for you to see!

Hugs & Stitches

81E189C61070A8AF1F36D568D7CA99FC

17 comments:

staci said...

Adorable ornament Elisa, I'm sure your Mum will love it!

Have a wonderful weekend!

CalamityJr said...

What a lovely finish. And you've accomplished so much today; kudos to you! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Michelle said...

Lovely finish Elisa - she will be delighted. Isn't it wonderful going through our stitching stash - I love it. Enjoy your quality time xx

Mouse said...

lovely ornament :) and good luck with the child free studying etc weekend :) sorry you couldn't make it too love mouse xxxx

Lesleyanne said...

Your ornament for your mum is gorgeous. Enjoy your childfree weekend.

dixiesamplar said...

Such a lovely gift for your mother! She will certainly love it...

Solstitches said...

Another beautiful finish Elisa.
I love the squiggly braid you have edged it with.
Looking forward to seeing what you have lined up next.

Margaret

Ali said...

Gorgeous ornie have a fab weekend xx

Barb said...

It is a gorgeous ornie Elisa,but then your stitching is never anything less.
Have a lovely weekend.

Hazel said...

Beautiful Elisa. Love it. x

Bekca said...

I love the trim you've used to finish your ornament, so pretty. Looking forward to seeing your new starts and I hope you enjoy your packed weekend! Best wishes.

Julie said...

Super ornament!

Catherine said...

Very sweet ornament!

Angela said...

Wonderful ornament finish! I look forward to seeing what you are kitting up to stitch.
I just finished 8 loads of laundry and now it's time to stitch.

Enjoy your weekend :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely ornament finish Elisa, a great pressie for your mum.

Enjoy your weekend and I can't wait to see your new starts.

Lynn said...

This is a beautiful finish! Somehow I've managed to miss this one and I love deer too!

Sally said...

I love the ornament you stitched for your Mum.

Hope you had a lovely weekend.