Tuesday, 27 December 2011

Making Plans (Photo Heavy)

I have a childfree day today so have spent some time deciding some of my stitching plans for 2012. I have decided to stitch at least one Christmas ornament a month…a personal SAL! I have listed them all in my sidebar to keep a track of them.

I have also pulled out quite a few charts to stitch for me, ones I have been wanting to stitch for a while but not quite got around to stitching them. The four Sampler Girl designs will be stitched for the weekly TSG SAL at Needlecraft Haven, the others I will work through throughout the year, once I have completed them I will pull out some more to stitch.

I have now emailed my 4 private exchange partners and have chosen the designs I am going to stitch for each of them, I cannot reveal these until they have been exchanged of course.

Here are the designs I have decided to stitch for myself…so far…

CCN – Sheep in the Meadow

44-m

Shepherd’s Bush – Dancing Lambs

49671h

CCN – Summer Strawberries

61315h

CCN – Ladybugs & Bumblebees

61347h

TSG – Coasting Day

coastlarge

TSG – Witch School Sampler

large1821

TSG – Jane Austen Love Letter

largeletter

iStitch – Sew Lavender

sl

Milady’s Needle – A Gift From A Friend

412273_10150441384302167_667832166_8851148_1477455413_o

The above design was a Christmas gift from my treasured friend Michelle, along with a beautiful Cath Kidston mug in a tin and some pretty thread.

I received some lovely gifts including a Friends charm chart from Kath, Downton Abbey Series 1 DVD from the children, Sister Act 1 & 2 double DVD pack and lovely Ice Musk smellies from Wes, Noa perfume, a beautiful beaded necklace and a rose scented candle from my parents, stationery, calendar etc from my penpals..well and truly spoilt.

I have started stitching on “Mother Hens”…I managed this stitching on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day nights (whilst watching Downton!)

411253_10150441384587167_667832166_8851152_1410601108_o

The children had a fabulous day and were spoilt rotten of course…here are a few pictures of them opening their gifts…

SDC12258SDC12267

Modelling their Christmas scarves!

SDC12269SDC12272SDC12275

That’s all for now folks…..enjoy the rest of your Christmas

Hugs & Stitches

81E189C61070A8AF1F36D568D7CA99FC

10 comments:

stitchersanon said...

And up goes my wishlist rofl. Lovely choices, looking forward to watching your progress in a stitchy and non-stalker manner rofl xxx

Gracie said...

Oh what shall I stitch for our December Exchange....it will be a secret! Looking forward to it!

Julie said...

Lovely choice of charts, going to be a stitcherific 2012.
The kids look so pleased with their goodies.

Mouse said...

oooo nice eye candy there ... I am doing lady bugs this year as one of my challenges :) the kids look very happy with their presents :) and glad you have had a lovely time :) love mouse xxx

Anonymous said...

lovely choices there Elisa, the kids look very happy, love Christmas time with little ones around x

Catherine said...

Lovely choices for your projects! It will be fun to see you progress on these throughout the year! June and I have committed to doing an ornament a month as well. Showing a pic on our blogs during the first week of the month of what we plan on stitching and then showing the finish during the last week.
Great pics of the kids! So cute!

Unknown said...

I will enjoy watching your progress on the stitchy front!

Cute Christmas pictures!

Chris said...

Lovely pics of your children they looked pleased with their presents and such a concentrated look from Martha, that doll will have a super bath!!
Love your stitching choices I have decided to join the WIPocalyse but still have to list what I am doing!

Happy stitching

Chris xx

Michelle said...

Lovely pictures Elisa - you had some lovely things xx

Meadows08 said...

Hi Elisa, I love your Mother Hen stitch and I was wondering if you could tell me the designers name?