I received a lovely email from Yiota a few weeks ago offering me one of her lovely cross stitch kits to review. I replied to Yiota that it would be an honour to do that for her. I visited her online stitch shop and WOW there were so many wonderful designs to choose from. Her shop is very easy to navigate around with sections for stitching levels, experience and themes, as well as kits, Yiota stocks Stamped cross stitch, Latch hook, Fabrics, Needles, Threads and Accessories. I can tell you it took me a good few hours to come up with a shortlist from all the beautiful designs!
I chose this kit….Birds Nest
The kit arrived in a sturdy cardboard envelope and the contents were in pristine condition.
The instructions inside the kit are very clear and concise even for a beginner.
And the chart is printed nice and large in black and white with clear symbols on high quality gloss paper.
The majority of Yiota’s kits come with the choice of 14c Aida or 28c Evenweave, I chose the evenweave…the threads provided are Madeira, which being honest I have not stitched with before, but they look and feel fabulous quality and the BEST thing is that all the threads are pre-wound onto labelled cardboard bobbins…which many a stitcher knows is one of the main bug bears of buying a kit, the hours of thread sorting and checking you have the correct one matched to the correct symbol! A needle is also included so this kit is perfect just to start stitching straight away!
I shall really look forward to stitching this design, thank you Yiota for thinking of me and I wish you and your husband all the best!
Hugs & Stitches
6 comments:
A lovely review Elisa thanks for sharing and a lovely kit you chose x
Great review - hope you enjoy stitching the kit.
A beautiful kit...all the kits from her a lovely!
ooo lovely review and gorgeous chart you picked there .. must stitch some more on mine soon ..:)
love mouse xxxx
Like your choice Elisa and shall have to hop over and have a look as I have heard so many good reports of this company.
Very beautifui review! I like to embroider birds too.
Post a Comment