Tuesday, 3 April 2012

March Ornie Finish (A Couple of Day’s Late)

I wasn’t sure if I would get this completed in time, due to lots of illness in March, but I finished the stitching on Sunday Evening and finished it up last night…

462450_10150632343472167_667832166_9492589_533293175_o

Lady Winter by Isabella Abbiati

Fabric: 32c Murano “Light Taupe”

DMC Threads as charted

Finished as a hanging pillow ornament, with ric rac and buttons

I also received some lovely post last week from Michelle…she treated me to these from the NEC Stitching Show, she spoils me…Thank you so much again Michelle xx

465083_10150632345072167_667832166_9492596_254836695_o

No more stitching done this past week, I have a big assignment due in this week, the subject this time is the “Burial at Thebes”….I then have a reflective assignment to submit in a couple of weeks, then the beginning of May my EMA (End of Module Assessment). My new module starts in May too, I received my first set of study materials this morning. I have also registered on my September Level 2 Module “Exploring the Classical World”…it’s all go!

I hope to have some more stitchy pictures for you soon!

Hugs & Stitches

81E189C61070A8AF1F36D568D7CA99FC

21 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautiful ornament Elisa xx

Julie said...

Had a nice catch up read, hope you are fully recovered from your cold now.
Gorgeous felty gifts for your friend.
Super ornament, what a sweet design.
Good luck with the studies.

Catherine said...

What a fantastic finish!!
Good luck with all of your studies!

dixiesamplar said...

What a lovely pillow finish!

Bekca said...

Good luck with all of your studies! I just handed in my last Creative Writing assessment this morning, it feels good to be free :)
Gorgeous finish, I love the trim you've used.
Best wishes.

Solstitches said...

Another gorgeous finish Elisa.
What lovely things Michelle has treated you to. The little bird is so pretty.
Margaret

Barb said...

Elisa that is sooo pretty, sounds as if life is a whirlwind for you at the moment. Shall we see you in the parlour soon ,missing you.

Ranae said...

Pretty finished ornie for March
Nice chart

Angela said...

Wonderful ornie finish Elisa!

lesli said...

Your ornament finish is adorable!

lesli said...

What an adorable ornament! Congratulations on the finish!

Lesleyanne said...

A gorgeous finish Elisa. I hope you are all feeling better now.

dulcinella said...

lovely stitching elisa! the stitching on 32 count linen isn't always the easiest, but the results are always so fanatastic!
what are you studying? just beeing curious as I have a master in Latin and Greek (so some of your courses rang a bell:-))

Nancy said...

Beautiful ornament finish!

Theresa said...

What a lovely finish!!!!!
Best of luck on your studies!!!

Kay said...

I love this. I have decided that THIS year I really will get lots of small christmas things done. I love to see inspiration from you.

Thoeria said...

Beautiful stitching as always :) Good luck with all the assignments

Chris said...

Beautiful finish! I love the trims.

Sally said...

I love your ornament finish Elisa. It is beautiful.

Lovely chart from Michelle. She is so sweet.

Good luck with your new module!

Brigitte said...

Oh, that's a lovely finish. Have never seen the design before, very beautiful.

Gracie said...

Love the ornament...very pretty indeed. Good for you with the weight loss...