Thursday, 8 March 2012

Making Up & Short Stories

I spent a little time at the start of the week, making up my two recent small stitching finishes, I finished them both as little pillows…

474955_10150579545377167_667832166_9311218_963459425_o

I added a little red rose button, strawberry backing fabric, red cording and a red bow to the Strawberries and Bunny finish..

474246_10150579544602167_667832166_9311213_332348146_o

The Shepherd's Bush “Be True”, I added 3 teeny tiny heart buttons, pink trim and used some pretty rose fabric to finish as a long pillow…

472144_10150579547602167_667832166_9311231_489830489_o

I have started putting together my 400 post mystery giveaway package……………..which is fun in itself!

No other stitching has been achieved this week, I had a tutorial Tuesday evening and I spent last night studying too…we are studying Cultural Encounters and Exemptions, the set book for this section is this…

A-World-of-Difference-An-Anthology-of-Short-Stories-from-Five-Continents

………it is a wonderful book, full of brilliantly written short stories, I would recommend it to anyone.

I hope to put a few stitches into my March Christmas Ornament this evening and tomorrow night is my BBD SAL with Michelle :0)

Back soon with some progress pictures for you!

Hugs & Stitches

81E189C61070A8AF1F36D568D7CA99FC

34 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello

I love all your finishes they are very pretty.

I love your blog - I've been following you for a while now.

You have done some beautiful stitching!

lesli said...

Beautiful, Beautiful! Those finishes are so beautiful! :)

Heather said...

I love your finishes. They are so pretty!

Hazel said...

Beautiful finishes Elisa. I love the chinille trim. x

Nancy said...

Love your finishes! That rose button is the perfect touch!

Lorna @scrapsnscribbles/letssewit said...

love your finishes x

Christine said...

Beautiful finishes Elisa

Michelle said...

I love love love your finishes Elisa - so pretty and lovely colours xx

Joy said...

Lovely finishes. They are so beautiful.

Solstitches said...

Two gorgeous finishes. I especially love the Prim. Betty's. It is so pretty and just perfect for Spring.
Margaret

Sally said...

Your finishes are so pretty Elisa. I love how you've finished then.

By the way I keep forgetting to say that I love the new look of your blog.

CalamityJr said...

What beautiful finishes!

Lesleyanne said...

Two gorgeous finishes Elisa. Love the cute little heart buttons.

Bekca said...

Your latest finishes are beautiful, I love the rose fabric.
Best wishes.

Chris said...

Great making up I love that little cushion's trims, very pretty.. and well done on the studying, I think you're really enjoying your course.
Bests

Chris xx

Chris said...

Great making up I love that little cushion's trims, very pretty.. and well done on the studying, I think you're really enjoying your course.
Bests

Chris xx

Christina said...

The buttons are so sweet on both of your finishes Elisa.
I'll check out that book of short stories - my concentration level is zero at the moment so I definitely couldn't tackle a 1000 pager!

Sarah said...

Lovely finishes Elisa, that rose fabric is so pretty!! Where did you find it?

Your course work looks so exciting - I know its lots of hard work, but it almost makes me want to go back to uni!

Dawn said...

Beautiful finishes. I love the shepherds bush! Well done

Lisa V said...

Gorgeous finishes Elisa.
Hugs

Unknown said...

Really beautiful finishes! Love the cute little additions and trim you used.

Thoeria said...

I absolutely love all your finishes! And these two definitely don't disappoint! Beautiful!

Barb said...

So feminine and pretty Elisa, those are such lovely finishes. I am not a lover of short stories so I will pass on the book. You seem to be enjoying your studies.
Hugs

Catherine said...

Beautiful finishes! I love the trim and button on the bunny with the berries!
Your book looks very interesting!

primitivebettys said...

Your finishes are very lovely. I'm working on my ~*Friday Finish*~ post now to share. Have a beautiful day!

Deb said...

Your little pillows are just wonderful. I love everything about them - the designs and the finishing!! Absolutely beautiful!

Ranae said...

Super cute pillows and perfectly well done

Julie said...

Very pretty girly finishes.

Angela said...

Beautiful pillow finishes Elisa!

Have a great week :)

Mindi said...

Great finishes, I love all the super cute extras you added to them.

Vinniey said...

Both of your finished are so lovely and sweet. I love pink color! :) Have a wonderful week, Elisa!

Kate said...

Great finishes.

Tatkis said...

Adorable finishes - I love them both, but the bunny with strawberries is sooo cute!

Hugs,
Tatyana

Lynn said...

Fabulous finishes! I adore that bunny and berry pillow!